PDA

View Full Version : are these parts worth it?

GeNoZiDe
06-21-2003, 02:22 AM
i got a question is the Neuspeed Rear Upper Strut worth the 170 they sell for at tornactive?
and also im jus buyin the rear progress sway cuz i read some crap bout under steer if u have the front one too? is that rear sway worth it too? or is there a better one? o ya is it direct bolt on (reusing all stock parts no new bushings etc?)

Suk02Si
06-21-2003, 03:21 AM
Your questions are kind of all over the place:D

About the upper strut being worth $170, thats for you to decide. Both upper struts and both lower ties are great to have when stiffening up the chassis/body of the car.

The rear sway is definately worth the money. Depending on what your doing, a front sway may or may not be necessary. Having only a rear, like Progress' 22mm, will help the car rotate easier(give you more steering).

The Progress rear sway is a direct bolt on. You get all the necessary bolts, washers, bushings, etc that you need.

:)

glw
06-21-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by GeNoZiDe
i got a question is the Neuspeed Rear Upper Strut worth the 170 they sell for at tornactive?
and also im jus buyin the rear progress sway cuz i read some crap bout under steer if u have the front one too? is that rear sway worth it too? or is there a better one? o ya is it direct bolt on (reusing all stock parts no new bushings etc?) i have both the neuspeed upper bars (front and rear) and progress sways (front and rear). i'm also sittin' on eibach sportlines. it is tight and worked remarkably well at the last autocross. :) tires sucked though - they (and the wheels) are next.

oh, i had to do a little mod for the correct fitment of the rear sway. it would hit the rear lower arms on bumps. i had to grind off some of the arm. it still hits when i have a rear passenger... :(