PDA

View Full Version : Wheels and Tires?

TheNewGuy
06-21-2003, 02:11 PM
What's up everyone. I'm brand a** new to this forum, and am looking to upgrade my Si. Just got it a few weeks ago and can't STAND the 15"s, as i'm sure everyone else can't. Any idea for good sites to check for some quality wheels and tires? Thanks

shimmy_yaz
06-21-2003, 04:36 PM
Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it.

Now do us a favor and get used to the site layout so you can post threads in the proper section and the search feature is your best friend.

Keep it clean

EP3_DC5
06-21-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by TheNewGuy
What's up everyone. I'm brand a** new to this forum, and am looking to upgrade my Si. Just got it a few weeks ago and can't STAND the 15"s, as i'm sure everyone else can't. Any idea for good sites to check for some quality wheels and tires? Thanks

try the suspension forum.........just a thought!:D
What wheels and tires are you looking for?

aviguru
06-22-2003, 01:13 PM
Why are you guys busting chops here?? I am new to this as well, and I got here the same way the other noobie did...

"try the suspension forum.........just a thought!"

I thought this was the suspension forum! That was the link I clicked on to get here.

"Now do us a favor and get used to the site layout so you can post threads in the proper section "

So why don't YOU do us a favor and tell us all where this thread should have been posted.

IceD out N CALI
06-22-2003, 08:32 PM
welcome to the site:)

you can check Tirerack (http://tirerack.com) for starters. i know there are a ton others but just to get ur feet wet