PDA

View Full Version : Race Stories

archer2332
06-11-2002, 07:59 PM
I'm surprised no one has asked about this yet, but has anyone raced their si yet and if so tell us the story. What you raced and how the si fared against the competion

rocket_civic
06-11-2002, 10:24 PM
i've beat a couple of cars, but nothing worth telling about, you know the usual cavaliers and sohc civics.

archer2332
06-12-2002, 09:48 AM
Ok, after last night I might have a ok story about my first race in the si. Finally its all broken in and ready to race so my friend w/ a ls integra(manual,I/E) wanted to race me. After he talked me into it we went behind these warehouses by my house and raced. Through first and second gear the car pulled so hard and I got bout a whole car length ahead of him. In third though I felt a little bit of a drop off but overall I beat him by little more than half a car. Not bad I guess for my first race in her.:)

archer2332
06-12-2002, 09:48 AM
Ok, after last night I might have a ok story about my first race in the si. Finally its all broken in and ready to race so my friend w/ a ls integra(manual,I/E) wanted to race me. After he talked me into it we went behind these warehouses by my house and raced. Through first and second gear the car pulled so hard and I got bout a whole car length ahead of him. In third though I felt a little bit of a drop off but overall I beat him by little more than half a car. Not bad I guess for my first race in her.:)

MoodySi
06-12-2002, 01:54 PM
gotta wait till that damn breakin period is over...another 100 miles...

CleanBlackSi02
06-12-2002, 07:25 PM
Nobody seems to wanna race me in the new Si. Surprising with all the shit people talk about it...

brianc593
06-13-2002, 05:55 AM
I raced a Focus ZX3 the other day and a hooked up Saturn and kicked some butt. I havent found a 99-00 SI yet that wants to race. Can't wait to put some mods on and leave them all behind.