PDA

View Full Version : need some good advice(long)

03CivicSiHb
06-23-2003, 12:37 AM
hey guys what is going on? i am new here, so thefore a good ol newbie! i got my ep two weeks ago. i now want to lower the car cause i am tired of it looking like a 4x4, lol. i have came down to the following springs as my choice

1. eibach- sport lines
2. eibach- pro kit
3. sprint springs
4 skunk 2 coilovers

now showstopper says that the sports lines lower the car 1.5 inches and the pro kit lowers the car 2 inches. on this site it says sports lower the car 1 inch and the pro lowers the car 1.4/1.5 inches. which is correct. also who has these springs on thier car and how do they ride, and do you have any pics. i prefer if its with 16 inch rims which i plan on getting in the near future, 17's maybe.

also sprint springs, are they any good, i know they lower the car all the way around 2 inches. same questions above and any pics as same info above.

also which springs would you guys prefer? i know this subject has been beat to death, i ask this again cause people are always changing thier springs and old posts can be misleading sometimes.

on my other car which is a 92 civic hb, i just through on a set of coilvers and rode out on them, not realy careing. on my new si i want to do the things right. any info will really be apreciated from you guys.

-cecil

Suk02Si
06-23-2003, 12:59 AM
-Eibach Pro-kit = 1" drop
-Eibach Sportlines= 1.5" drop
-The above two are better quality than Sprint.
-The above three ride much nicer than the Skunk2 coilovers

ALCT
06-23-2003, 08:29 PM
I say wait and get a shock/spring combo from tokico or some other company.

IceD out N CALI
06-23-2003, 11:26 PM
and if u like a drop that goes a little lower than 2 inches u can get the neuspeed race springs:)

RevEJ1
06-25-2003, 09:15 AM
Ground control also has coil-over sleeves now for the 02-03 Si (~$339). They use eibach springs and you can custom order the rates that you want.

Also, don't forget shocks!