PDA

View Full Version : i seen a si wit flame tint no!!!!

hondafiend02
06-23-2003, 09:56 PM
i wuz cruising next 2 tha mall minding my own business then bam outta no where a silver si just staring right at me wit flame tint on the front side windows!! i still havnt recoverd all tha way but n e one else witness this horrible crime??:*

SHAKEnBAKE
06-23-2003, 10:22 PM
You should secretly follow him/her to his house, and burn the EP, take her out of her misery.

IceD out N CALI
06-23-2003, 10:47 PM
was it a chick driving it? cuz i've seen a chick driving a silver one with flames on it

513n179
06-23-2003, 10:48 PM
there ain't nothing wrong with that... some people aren't into the same things you are, so leave them alone... it isn't a crime to be a little different.

chubbychu
06-23-2003, 11:07 PM
you should be happy that there are GIRLS WITH EPs there...where i live....northern northern cali...everyone who drives an ep is 70+ booohooo! like one time, i went to the bank and sitting there was a nice stock looking ep with pinstripes and everything...i guessed it was an older person so i finish my transaction and stake out the car for like 5 min just to see who drives it, i saw...an old lady with a fanny pack...she told me she was gonna get a focus i was like...noooo! they have a lot of recalls...good choice...obviously she didnt care about the k20a3 or the tight suspension of the car...lol. i was soo dissapointed. Another time i was driving and saw another black one drove by so i waved as big as i could..just to see an old lady with white hair in it....and than just today...i saw a white one...so im gunning yellow lights and politely weaving through traffic...just to get on the side of a late 60 year old man....:::sigh::: ive only seen 3 of these muf-fuffin cars and man im just aggravated...soon people are gonna associate the ep as an old ppls car...:::sigh:::

Suk02Si
06-24-2003, 02:59 AM
I've seen a couple disfigured EPs around here. Today I saw a bone stock black ep with wheels, 15s, chrome, with 40series tires, with what looked like a 25mm offset:eek: :D

Also, a blue one, bone stock, with silver flame decals across the entire side of the car:(

HK_EP3
06-24-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by plainol2k2si
you should be happy that there are GIRLS WITH EPs there...where i live....northern northern cali...everyone who drives an ep is 70+ booohooo! like one time, i went to the bank and sitting there was a nice stock looking ep with pinstripes and everything...i guessed it was an older person so i finish my transaction and stake out the car for like 5 min just to see who drives it, i saw...an old lady with a fanny pack...she told me she was gonna get a focus i was like...noooo! they have a lot of recalls...good choice...obviously she didnt care about the k20a3 or the tight suspension of the car...lol. i was soo dissapointed. Another time i was driving and saw another black one drove by so i waved as big as i could..just to see an old lady with white hair in it....and than just today...i saw a white one...so im gunning yellow lights and politely weaving through traffic...just to get on the side of a late 60 year old man....:::sigh::: ive only seen 3 of these muf-fuffin cars and man im just aggravated...soon people are gonna associate the ep as an old ppls car...:::sigh:::

I live up in nor cal, and Im 17. although almost every EP i see on the streets are driven by normal adults. I havent seen any modded EPs up here, except me, Anna, and ephatch88, not to say there is none, just that i havent seen any yet.

CivicHB
06-24-2003, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by 513n179
there ain't nothing wrong with that... some people aren't into the same things you are, so leave them alone... it isn't a crime to be a little different.

Putting flames on a civic ( windows, body, etc ) is a crime, hands down.

tony speed
06-24-2003, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by plainol2k2si

you should have tried to race them. they might have kicked your tail. hehehehe;)

hypnoj
06-24-2003, 10:23 AM
ya, the other day I saw this ep with a huge dragon decal going down the side of it....

Oh wait a sec, that was yours Eric! hahaha:D

Tenacious G
06-24-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by CivicHB

Putting flames on a civic ( windows, body, etc ) is a crime, hands down.

maybe in your opinion, but let's not get into a "what looks good/what doesn't" arguement.

would i personally put flames on my EP? no way. but am i going to automatically the driver was ricey or is guilty of some crime for customizing *his* EP however he sees fit? absolutely not. i'll worry about my car first before getting worked up about what others are doing to theirs.

Papa Bear
06-24-2003, 04:54 PM
Let people do what they want to their cars. They are paying for them, so even if they wanna scrub it clean with SOS pads that is their business. Besides them cheesy ep's just make mine look all that much better!:D

CivicHB
06-25-2003, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Tenacious G

maybe in your opinion, but let's not get into a "what looks good/what doesn't" arguement.

would i personally put flames on my EP? no way. but am i going to automatically the driver was ricey or is guilty of some crime for customizing *his* EP however he sees fit? absolutely not. i'll worry about my car first before getting worked up about what others are doing to theirs.

The purpose of the this thread was to disscuss peoples disgust of tasteless graphics not for people to defend them. I doubt "Hondafiend02" started this thread to hear everyone say how much they love flames on civics. The thread is NOT titled "i saw an si wit flame tint yesss!!!!!".

Cractos
06-25-2003, 07:10 AM
That si was my friends. I tried to talk him out of it but he did not listen, so we dont hang out together (like drive together). ;) Only because I dont want to be put in that ricey cat. I just call him the flamer now LOL.

Tenacious G
06-25-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by CivicHB

The purpose of the this thread was to disscuss peoples disgust of tasteless graphics not for people to defend them. I doubt "Hondafiend02" started this thread to hear everyone say how much they love flames on civics. The thread is NOT titled "i saw an si wit flame tint yesss!!!!!".

i'm sorry, i missed the rule that states only people who agree with thread topics can post in specific threads. i guess you should post on 90% of the rest of the threads out there where dissenting opinions are posted.

people will disagree with you. live with it. i'm not defending the graphics, i'm defending this EP owner's right to do whatever he wants to his car.

CivicHB
06-25-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Tenacious G

i'm sorry, i missed the rule that states only people who agree with thread topics can post in specific threads. i guess you should post on 90% of the rest of the threads out there where dissenting opinions are posted.

people will disagree with you. live with it. i'm not defending the graphics, i'm defending this EP owner's right to do whatever he wants to his car.

I know others will disagree, but I know you have to agree with me somewhat (maybe not so strongly) b/c you don't have flames on your Si. I'm very sure flames are not in your future.
IMO the Si goes from classy to tacky when flames are applied in any manner IMO.

HK_EP3
06-25-2003, 03:49 PM
does a 55 year old lady driving a stock looking car mean its stock? the answer is yes

hondafiend02
06-25-2003, 08:36 PM
when i posted this i just assumed nobody would put flames on ther windows dats all -people in here just dont seem like tha type naw mean?? if u think about it its very tacky regardless of your sex -also i think a girl who has here car hooked up wit no help of a man and it looks tight that is tha biggest turn on!!

hondafiend02
06-25-2003, 08:42 PM
i live in southern cali so nothing is ever mind boggiling im just waiting to see an ep roolin around with white wall tires and 15 inch gold dayton rims ewwww i think i would just kill self after that!:confused:

SinisterCivicSi
06-26-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by hypnoj
ya, the other day I saw this ep with a huge dragon decal going down the side of it....

Oh wait a sec, that was yours Eric! hahaha:D

LOL! dam man that was rude

Eric actually pulls the dragon thing off pretty well.....

hondafiend02
06-26-2003, 04:50 PM
lol post a pic of this flame dragon on a si i keep hearing about. i wanna see how it looks. its not my style but i alwayz wanna c wat peeps do to tha same car i have