PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Ep...sort of...

02NITEHAWKSi EP
06-25-2003, 08:21 AM
My dad needed to drive to Chicago from Orlando for a Plastics Industry convention to see if he could find some work since he was laid off. His car was in the shop so I lent him my precious EP so that he could put 2,000 miles on it. :( . Anyways being without my EP since Sunday feels like its been stolen. I miss my EP. He says he got some great reviews in Dayton Ohio and Chicago Illinois. He has not seen another EP out there. People in the oil change place were like "where did you get this car?' My dingbat dad says he had it imported from Japan.... What a looser don't know who's dummer my dad for saying that or the morons who belived him.

:rolleyes: Wating patiently for Thursday morning when I have my EP back....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DAMN IT!! HURRY UP DAD!!!

Zero Three Si
06-25-2003, 08:40 AM
I feel your pain brother....I've had 4 hondas total.

My dad....well he totaled 2 of them.

I'm from the Chicago suburbs......if I see an older man driving an EP i'll be sure to pass the word to get that EP back to the rightful owner.

AkronSi
06-25-2003, 09:50 AM
I hope your dad hurries home. I remember when I had to have my car fixed because of some ass in a truck that rear-ended the person behind me.

Anway, I assume your dad really doesn't want to move...but, I live in like the capital of rubber and plastics R&D. I'm from Akron and there are ton's of polymer associated companies around here. Just another avenue for him to explore. I hope he finds something that works out for him.

02NITEHAWKSi EP
06-26-2003, 06:59 AM
WOOOO HOOOOO!!! My dad came back a day early! I am so happy to be reunited with my baby!:D It is completely disgusting with bugs on the front. I guess I am going to spend a little quality time with her this weekend giving her a well deserved coat of wax.

Downside of this whole ordeal the EP left with 7,500 and came back with 10,436 :( That sucks.... I did not get to see all the 8888 or all the 9999 or when it ticked 10000 :(. I think my dad is just old because he said the seats are not confortable for 18-20 hour trip.

Goodside, he came back with 3 pending interview for work!! I guess it was worth a little bit of work for my baby EP.

BTW, Thanks Akronsi.