PDA

View Full Version : Who stole my cf hood?

ivtec20
06-26-2003, 01:15 PM
OK, I'm in the suburbs of Chicago and about two months ago someone stole my carbon fiber hood. Was it any of you? Come on, I know you want to come clean. It's burning you up inside!

Or have any of you come across someone in the Chicago area selling a used carbon fiber hood? Also taken were some prescription sunglasses, radar detector, Pioneer cd player, and golf clubs.

If you find any of these items are out there in the world, please notify me immediately. There will be a handsome reward for any information that leads to the return of my posessions.

Thank You.

TrippZ
06-26-2003, 01:17 PM
yes. it was me. i was in chicago at that exact time and saw your ep and ganked you.

not really, but im sorry! good luck man!

ivtec20
06-26-2003, 01:42 PM
Yeah, I just wanted to vent. It's just frustrating. You work so hard on something and in seconds some punk screws it up.

Anyone else have their cars broken into recently? Or, anyone break into someone's car recently? Please, explain your motivation. Too stupid to get a job and just go buy it for yourself?

RacingCivicSi02
06-26-2003, 01:45 PM
Hope you get your stuff back.

Zero Three Si
06-26-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by ivtec20
Yeah, I just wanted to vent. It's just frustrating. You work so hard on something and in seconds some punk screws it up.

Anyone else have their cars broken into recently? Or, anyone break into someone's car recently? Please, explain your motivation. Too stupid to get a job and just go buy it for yourself?

Yeah man...I was pissed cuz my dog shit on my carpet....my g/f dumpped me....I lost my job....I'm a thug....and my food stamps didnt come in yet....so I stole your hood.....and sold it for my crack money....

:D

Just kidding man....I feel your pain....I'll keep my eyes out for anybody with a CF hood.

JThrasher79
06-26-2003, 06:32 PM
Last year my 96 civic was stolen from a mall parking structure, to add to it the cops pulled the guys over for running a red light and let them go with just a warning. If I ever get a hold of that stupid cop!

So man be thankful they didn't steal your ride!

ivtec20
06-27-2003, 12:44 PM
Yes, you are right. I am thankful they didn't steal my ride.

The cops had your car and let the guy's go! That is incredible police service for you! Didn't they run the plates when they stopped them for running the light?

JThrasher79
06-27-2003, 12:48 PM
naw he pulled them over and checked their licences and let them go and didnt even take their names, but the car wasnt reported stolen yet i dont think?