PDA

View Full Version : Borla header on sale!

ivtec20
06-26-2003, 01:35 PM
OK, I read elsewhere that people were getting these for $300. I couldn't find that anywhere. I even tried calling that 21st Century in Florida, they quoted me $384! I told them that people here got it for $300 a short time ago and he said that's crazy because that is less then what he gets them for!

However, I was able to locate the header, on sale with free delivery, for $321 from PerformanceCenter.com. So, that's the place to go if you want a Borla header for your Si.

Z26
06-27-2003, 07:54 AM
Wow, I got mine from them for $300 a couple months ago. That sucks, I wounde why they raised the price so much.

BlackNRedSi
06-27-2003, 11:48 AM
Wanna kno why they jacked up their prices?

Cause they are fuking jerkoffs...i hate those assholes!

i refered alot of people to them, including people on this site, and 2 other sites, and my friends that live local...

They prolly figured that since all these people were coming to them for the great price they had, they would jack up the price and expect people to keep going there...

NOPE!

i did alot of leg work for those jerkoffs, they dont even have a website, and they dont know how to start one....i hope John is reading this (i am sure he isnt) but if he is, you can go to hell you fuking asshole...

Ill never send them business again!

Reason why i am sooo steamed is cause we were going to do a group buy with them, and try to get the header for like 270 each for everyone...then when i gathered everyone up, that jerkoff jacked up his price by like 80 dollars...and said 'oh sorry, we didnt know how much these were going for, we just checked Borla.com'

and then jacked up his price again!

oh well, they will learn their lesson i hope they did from not getting business from this site, or the other 2 that i was posting on for them!

Eric

SiR Medic
06-27-2003, 12:37 PM
:D

C'mon BlackNRedSi, tell us how you REALLY feal!

Don't hold back!;)

chunky
06-28-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by ivtec20
OK, I read elsewhere that people were getting these for $300. I couldn't find that anywhere. I even tried calling that 21st Century in Florida, they quoted me $384! I told them that people here got it for $300 a short time ago and he said that's crazy because that is less then what he gets them for!

However, I was able to locate the header, on sale with free delivery, for $321 from PerformanceCenter.com. So, that's the place to go if you want a Borla header for your Si.

ahh, if only you had seen when they were selling the header for 280 w/ free shipping.

they're linked off the borla site as an "internet re-seller" that's how i originally found them.

I was 1 paycheck away from buying it when the price went up to 300+. i was like fuck that! i coulda had it for 280. so now i have a sour taste in my mouth and i'm just gonna finish doing my custom intake before i do the header. i'll still get the borla even at 320ish. but a t 380, forget it.

jdmpwr
06-28-2003, 03:33 PM
I work for a Wholesale distributor. My company is a Master WD for Borla, and the costs on all Borla product went up in price a few months back!!!! So if you are complaining about someone raising the price of the header it;s not that there greedy it's that the manufacturer rasied the price or the cost of manufacturing went up.

BlackNRedSi
06-28-2003, 09:55 PM
no no, i understand what you are saying...but that guy raised his prices the day he found out i was bringing him all these people..he even told me, he said 'oh we didnt see what they were sellin them for retail' i swear, otherwise i wouldnt have cared...

they are just being greedy

Si4U2NV
06-29-2003, 11:47 AM
they dont even have a website, and they dont know how to start one....

...have you tried www.BORLA.com (http://www.borla.com)?:p ;)

Thatz really messed up tho man... but the thing is...everything theyre doing goes by the lawz of supply and demand! more people want it, then they need to produce more...produce more=more money...more money spent=higher prices to compensate...if demand was LOW then the prices would have to drop in order to sell.

For more information on Supply and Demand and other economics, please consult your local library, or your very own ephatch.com economics master, Si4U2NV!

-Mike:D