PDA

View Full Version : omg spanked type r !!!!wtf

hondafiend02
06-27-2003, 12:52 AM
break out tha macthes guys cuz ther gonna be some flames. Last night in ontario i was just cruising around then i come to a red light. then a yellow 2000 integra type R pulls next to me and gives me a friendly rev.just to let u guys kno my transmission is screwed up and reversed is my only working gear so u kno he gives me kinda funny look (cuz im backwards). u guys tho dont try this at home cuz u need a special permit to drive like this from the dmv. well ne i rev bak and give him a cold stare, then the light turned green and droped the clutch on his punk ass (u guys kno right our v tec is always on in reverse) my car got him off the line because of the rear wheel drive-i kept my foot on the gas and stayed in front the whole way atfer we came to a stop he gave me a thumbs up and we went our seperate ways- im just as surprsed as u are - i did some research though and found out that are engines are type R in reverse! yeah guys score one for the team ! :cool:

ULTRAMANIA
06-27-2003, 01:06 AM
uhhhh.....:rolleyes:

Team
06-27-2003, 01:10 AM
umm im alittle confused, so you drive all the time in reverse? very weird if you ask me...

Adam

civic hatch boi
06-27-2003, 01:18 AM
wut a waste of time you fag. dont post stupid krap

Suk02Si
06-27-2003, 01:19 AM
Stop talking out of you ass and start posting in the proper forum.

:)

SoCaLep3
06-27-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by civic hatch boi
wut a waste of time you fag. dont post stupid krap