PDA

View Full Version : Headlight Paint Job--- BUT IN RED????

c0mf0rt
06-27-2003, 07:27 AM
Here's a pic of my car... and I was thinking of doing the paint mod for the headlights.... but I was thinking of doing a flat red take a look..... I KNOW IT'S EXTREME but I think it might actually come out looking good

http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14211&highlight=c0mf0rtod..... so give me your opinion..

ssvr6
06-27-2003, 07:40 AM
I don't see a pic and don't think red would look good ever.

Steve

Team
06-27-2003, 08:22 AM
Reds a bit extreme in my opinion but ill give you a example of what red will do to a vechicle, this is not my car its a guys on H-T...

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMTIyMTcyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

chubbychu
06-27-2003, 09:01 AM
uhm....eww...

that is definitely someting i would not do to my car. Just leave your headlights alone.

civic hatch boi
06-27-2003, 11:12 AM
u're right, it's extreme.. extreme-ly ugly!

Team
06-27-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by civic hatch boi
u're right, it's extreme.. extreme-ly ugly!

lol, its all about your opinion, surprisingly a lot of people like them wheels that ive been reading...

SiR Medic
06-27-2003, 12:52 PM
I think red in the headlights would look ricier than ricey rice that ever a rice riced!

c0mf0rt
06-27-2003, 01:00 PM
Whether red is ricey or not....SiR Medic you can kiss my A$$.... I appreciate all of everyone elses opinions.... but Medic.... PLEASE don't ever post anything on my thread's again.... I'm REALLY tired of you NEVER haven't anything good to say.... especially when you have.......................................... an intake ............... that is all................

spankyou for your time

:p

David K.
06-27-2003, 02:25 PM
I kinda dig the red Slips on silver; reminds me the old GSXr paint scheme, also the 2000 CBR 600 F4i. Definately different. Don't know how red headlights would look, though. Sometimes less is more.

Team
06-27-2003, 02:32 PM
not to make a big deal but there not slips, they dont make slips in red.. there actually Evo's and heres a closer pic of the rims...

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMTIyMTc1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

SinisterCivicSi
06-27-2003, 02:51 PM
maybe i am missing something but i never saw the red headlights in that link, but i saw the thread was edited.....can someone direct the blonde right here how to see the red headlights? DUH

RockEP_SS**
06-27-2003, 03:01 PM
Uhhh...that's a negative sir on the red headlights.......also a negative on red wheels.... copy that........over.....

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

Suk02Si
06-27-2003, 04:10 PM
Red headlights would look disgusting, esp on a silver car:confused:

SinisterCivicSi
06-27-2003, 09:46 PM
yeah i cant imagine that looking good in the least bit, but hey, whatever floats your boat! can someone do a photochop for me since i am obviously the only idiot that cant find the pic? i AM a little curious as to how horrible it would look....

SiR Medic
06-28-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by c0mf0rt
Whether red is ricey or not....SiR Medic you can kiss my A$$.... I appreciate all of everyone elses opinions.... but Medic.... PLEASE don't ever post anything on my thread's again.... I'm REALLY tired of you NEVER haven't anything good to say.... especially when you have.......................................... an intake ............... that is all................

spankyou for your time

:p

I love it when someone ASKS for an opinion then GETS PISSED OFF WHEN YOU GIVE IT TO HIM!

especially when that opinion matches just about everybody else's
;)

Hey c0mf0rt! Bottom line... It's YOUR CAR! Do whatever the hell you want to it!

And thanks for makin' fun of me because I just have an intake...
me=broke-ass poor:(

ep3guy
06-28-2003, 03:26 AM
Don't hate, he's just trying to be different. Instead of having the usual gunmetal/black wheels.

c0mf0rt
06-28-2003, 04:34 AM
I just wanna make SURE that everyone knows that the silver Si with the RED wheels... is NOT mine....

Team
06-28-2003, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by c0mf0rt
I just wanna make SURE that everyone knows that the silver Si with the RED wheels... is NOT mine....

Its no ones Ep on Ephatch that I believe, hes from Honda-Tech... also I was just proving a point on what a lot of red will do to a vehicle...

Adam

SinisterCivicSi
06-28-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by SiR Medic

I love it when someone ASKS for an opinion then GETS PISSED OFF WHEN YOU GIVE IT TO HIM!

especially when that opinion matches just about everybody else's
;)

Hey c0mf0rt! Bottom line... It's YOUR CAR! Do whatever the hell you want to it!

And thanks for makin' fun of me because I just have an intake...
me=broke-ass poor:(

yeah dont you love that? they ask what everyone would think of it and when they dont hear what they want, their feelings get hurt so they gotta throw insults. hey dude, do whatcha want, but if you dont wanna get laughed at - i would suggest another color than red for your headlights. can someone please do a photochop before this guy ruins his car???

sirmedic we love you, your not broke, you got an si! well.....then having an si would make your broke so ....... nevermind..... lol

SinisterCivicSi
06-28-2003, 09:28 AM
ok here, use my pic and photochop the headlights red......so he can see how horrible it would look....

chubbychu
06-28-2003, 10:43 AM
oh man, i still have no clue on how to properly chop headlight housings....if someone can do better PLEASE do.

anyways its as hideous as it sounds...it might just be the chop...or maybe not?

Team
06-28-2003, 10:58 AM
That still gives people a idea of what it would look like, and in my opinion it looks nasty as in ewww... but everyone has there own opinion's

Adam

02TafWhtSi
06-28-2003, 11:07 AM
Someone has pinkeye!

SinisterCivicSi
06-28-2003, 12:09 PM
LMAO!

ok thats hideous.

cease
06-28-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by RockEP_SS**
Uhhh...that's a negative sir on the red headlights.......also a negative on red wheels.... copy that........over.....

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

thats a big 10-4 on the red head lights but i kinda like the rims:cool:

Sb00
06-28-2003, 12:45 PM
it may look good on a RED ep...
kinda like ferarri headlights

SiR Medic
06-29-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by 02TafWhtSi
Someone has pinkeye!

:D My thoughts exactly!

http://www.pfizer.com/chc/visine/visinear1.gif

Maybe this will help!

P.S.

Originally posted by SinisterCivicSi
sirmedic we love you

:* Luv ya right back there babe!:D

Civicvtec1ps
06-29-2003, 08:11 AM
how about yellow headlights?
nahhhhh red wont look good

Makross
06-29-2003, 09:58 AM
dont DO IT!:mad:

civic hatch boi
06-29-2003, 09:59 AM
comfort, you should just paint ur headlights red.. not our car. and what does having only an intake matter on opinion on car's looks? just because he only has an intake, he can't think a 350z looks dope? hmm

Team
06-29-2003, 11:47 PM
Honestly people will never know how it will really look until someone actually does it.... until then you will never really know if you like it or not

Adam

blackbirdEp
06-30-2003, 06:26 PM
i dig the red rim action... are they real regamasters?? i might sport that on my black ep!!!

peace,
C.

Team
06-30-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by blackbirdEp
i dig the red rim action... are they real regamasters?? i might sport that on my black ep!!!

peace,
C.

Im pretty sure there real but not 100% positive.

Adam

furious
07-04-2003, 06:54 PM
wow...I think Sir Medic is actually quite funny and have interesting if not insightful replies...

I think red on black might pull it off, but on white would look hella funny...on blue would look most horrifying...on red would look quite predictable...and on silver would just be a mismatch.

but then again, this is my opinion and I've only got stock so I guess I suck bad..

SinisterCivicSi
07-04-2003, 07:40 PM
hey furious...............

YOU SUCK!!!!!

j/k sweetie. ;)

SiR Medic
07-05-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by furious
wow...I think Sir Medic is actually quite funny and have interesting if not insightful replies...

Originally posted by SinisterCivicSi
sirmedic we love you

:angel: *blushes*

I wanna use these quotes for my sig!

:D

SinisterCivicSi
07-05-2003, 09:16 AM
haa haaa no prob

IceD out N CALI
07-05-2003, 08:40 PM
i would say no to the red

JLannoo
07-14-2003, 08:23 AM
Color matched on a milano red EP maybe. I would like to see that. On any other color EP i think it would look pretty nasty.

super_si_45
07-20-2003, 05:04 PM
yea! paint them red!!!

then, u can get 10" gold rims!!!

then, u can stick the wheels out 3 inches from under the car!!!!

then, u can put 10 peices of non matching neon underneath it!!

then, u can paint the tint red!!!

then, u can put stickers of dragons and fairies all up the side!!

then, u will have the fastest EP in the world!!!

then, ..........ahh fuck it, dont do it dude

p.s. no offense is meant to be takin here, lol :D

02NITEHAWKSi EP
07-22-2003, 10:38 AM
JUST DO IT!. If you don't like it just paint it black or any other color. I had done my tailights if you look at my profile. Everyone Loved them but I changed my mind. I removed it all with rubbing compound. That will not work with the headlights though.

Just post some pics of what you did.