PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte, NC area EP'ers..Where are you?

master7
06-27-2003, 10:12 AM
PEACE..........Becasue alot of people dont go to the LOCAL CHAPTERS or their PM page..I am going to go general with this...

For EPer's in the Charlotte , NC area i wanted to know what you guys are getting into this weekend . Wanted to see if we could meet up or something , aint got to be nothing mega big - but just to get together to see who's who and the machines (with personality). Its summer time and its going to be a hot one . It would be cool to see a pack of SI's just chilling and cruising. I hit a few people up on the pm, but spread the word in the area and lets see what we can make happen- even if we meet at Cocord Mills or something .........that would be cool lets get this EP- UNIT started . pm ME - if you down.

This is for everybody-- where ever you at try to get with yr fellow EP'ers so we can take over the world - like pinky and the brain

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! STop the BS and start the EP (*_*)

master7
06-27-2003, 11:38 AM
Thanks will02si, for the info- lets try to pm each other to whos coming out there so we can meet.

Come out to the GRAND OPENING OF P1 AUTO!!!!!! JUNE 28 SATURDAY 10AM-8PM

5 MILES SOUTH I-485 johnston rd/521 south Behind BP gas station

0.5 MILE SOUTH OF SC160

150 MARVIN ROAD
FORT MILL, SC 29715

803-396-3800

crispytreat
06-27-2003, 11:58 AM
I will be there, but what time is everyone else trying to be there? 10AM to 8PM is a large window.

Jeff G.

master7
06-27-2003, 12:32 PM
I am kind of open for whatever time- but i dont want to go to early - i want to get the full effect of the event and the people's reaction of a pack of SI's (*_*) I pm'ed you my number