PDA

View Full Version : suggestions?

ephatchback
06-28-2003, 01:01 PM
I've got a custom enclosure in my runk for my spare tire(Konig Verdict), and removed backseats(posted pics in custom, or interior can't remember). I was going to install an amp, single sub, and n20 bottle where my seats were, but I would have to raise the floor a bunch and that would look messy. What I'm thinking about doing is flipping the wheel upside down and fiberglassing a box for a single sub right inside the wheel. I've already measured air space and clearance, and it would work. I just don't know how that would look. What do you think?

swapp99
07-02-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by ephatchback
I've got a custom enclosure in my runk for my spare tire(Konig Verdict), and removed backseats(posted pics in custom, or interior can't remember). I was going to install an amp, single sub, and n20 bottle where my seats were, but I would have to raise the floor a bunch and that would look messy. What I'm thinking about doing is flipping the wheel upside down and fiberglassing a box for a single sub right inside the wheel. I've already measured air space and clearance, and it would work. I just don't know how that would look. What do you think?

This is what I did (http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15946)