PDA

View Full Version : Ok now I need help for a CRX too please for springs

siver-SI
06-28-2003, 02:20 PM
Ok first I hope this is the right place to post this because it is suspension but it is a CRX so I did not know were to go with this because it could fit under off topic. I have a freind and he has a 1990 CRX he got for nothing with bad CV joints and a OK engine and great body. So when he replaces the axles he wants to lower the car like I am doing to mine. He is adding a new B series block to it so I am just trying to get his suspention set up right. I know he should get new shocks but what kind of springs work well in this car? I am thinking showstoppers will be my best bet for any kinds of springs. I am also wondering since he will need shocks sould I go with a setup that has everything all in one?

I am going to try and do this install before mine just so I can have a little practice working on this type of work before I work on mine.

Thanks for any help on this off question

paralysis
06-28-2003, 03:07 PM
Tell your friend to sell me his 1990 CRX that he got for nothing really cheap and he will not have to mess with it any more.

*Picking at my skin like I am on crack* I WANT A CRX...!!!!

I guess if he is going to keep it call Showstoppers that is what I am going to do AS SOON AS HE SELLS IT TO ME...