PDA

View Full Version : Well i was at a rave on saturday...

cj miller
06-29-2003, 12:54 PM
Rave was really fun but when i got back to my ep i find it driver window has been shattered. the tint kept it all together but when i was driving home is ripped off. anyone know how much this will cost me?:rolleyes:

SmoothOperator
06-29-2003, 01:13 PM
Sorry to hear that man. There's nothing worse than leaving a party in the morning....generally in a messed up state, to find your car's been tampered with.
Years ago, I went to a party with a friend in his Suzuki Sidekick, with a soft top. We left the party as the sun was coming up. Walked to his ride, and somebody tore open his rag top, and poured motor oil ALL over the interior. It was SO shitty. Specially cause we had a 2 hour drive home.

As for the cost of window replacement, I have no idea what it'll cost you. Best bet is to call up your dealership.

cj miller
06-29-2003, 01:32 PM
errr dealership. $$$$$ here we come :(

JLannoo
06-29-2003, 02:30 PM
Thats one of the reasons I have not sold my del Sol yet. Its nice to have an old car to take to parties,clubs or other questionable places.

SHAKEnBAKE
06-29-2003, 02:40 PM
Where did this happen?

NamingException
06-29-2003, 04:48 PM
Do you have glass insurance? I spent the extra twenty bucks a year or whatever it is for zero deductible on glass, because I'm afraid something like that will happen to me.

blueiedgod
06-29-2003, 05:56 PM
check your insurance policy, you may have full glass. I usually get full glass with $0 deductable, it only costs a few dollars a year, but well worth it. If not, call your dealership and ask. Then call a local glass shop, or one of those guys in the yellow pages that come out to your office and fix your glass. they will tell you exactly how much it is. call a few of them, you will be surprized to find out how different prices are from one to another.

Years ago, when I lived in the Bronx, my passenger window got busted by a thief (Had 99 civic coupe back then). Went down to hunts point, got used glass for $20. It does not take rocket scientist to put it in. or you can pay them $10 to have it put in.

cj miller
06-30-2003, 12:38 AM
this happend on saturday. Electric Daisy Carnival was the name. i didnt see any ep's there but was a fun ass rave. anyway thanks for the help guys.

DjMacAtack
06-30-2003, 01:24 AM
i missed edc to go to the canyons... imma try n hit up nocturnal womderland for sure if it happens, as long as it isnt in lake havasu again:mad:

BlairSpeed
06-30-2003, 09:54 AM
Man I havent been to a Rave in years. The last one I went to was Audiotistic and How Sweet it is. Good times. I had my 240sx back then and after partying all night, usually in L.A., we would smoke bowls and haul ass home (san diego)going like 100, with my girl holding the pipe for me. Ahh....those were the days. :cool:

SpeedRacer
06-30-2003, 10:36 AM
that is why i dont go to dumb fucking raves that are mainstream if i go to a party now a days i go to the desert parties and nobody drives all the way to the desert to fuck up cars they go there for a good time.