PDA

View Full Version : OH MAN!!! Not an EP, but this Si is toast!

VBSI
06-29-2003, 07:34 PM
I was really busy laughing at the dude in the first picture, but then I saw what some jackers did to his Electron Blue 00 Si-you won't be disappointed. Check out his new ride on page 2 as well.

http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/_goodfella_

EP3_DC5
06-29-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by VBSI
I was really busy laughing at the dude in the first picture, but then I saw what some jackers did to his Electron Blue 00 Si-you won't be disappointed. Check out his new ride on page 2 as well.

wow.....that sucks.......poor guy. :eek:
Dah well, he should have bought a Cavalier then none of this would have happened.:cool:

brendanSI
06-29-2003, 10:54 PM
Read all of the comments! Some people are complete assholes. :eek:

Team
06-29-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by VBSI

Where did these jackers do this, because it looks like it would of took some time to pull this off....

Adam

Brettnyt
06-29-2003, 11:12 PM
Dayum! That thing got torn to shreds... atleast we have newer anti theft technology... but this could still easily happen... Careful where you park guys...

Team
06-29-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Brettnyt
Dayum! That thing got torn to shreds... atleast we have newer anti theft technology... but this could still easily happen... Careful where you park guys...

In my opinion it doesn't matter where you park or where you live. If a true robber wants something he will more then likely get it no matter what stats its in...

Adam

Brettnyt
06-29-2003, 11:21 PM
tru dat, but still, some places are MUCH better than others... if a theif doesnt SEE your car or know its there, how the hell are they gunna steal it... I have heard many stories about cars stolen out of garages.... I mean, if you park in the middle of a ghetto, you could still be sitting in your car, and it will be stripped, but if you are parked in a nicer area, that PROLLy wont happen (still could i guess... just dont make it TOO easy for em to get to your car..)

Suk02Si
06-30-2003, 12:27 AM
Pretty F'd up:mad:

Type X
06-30-2003, 01:00 AM
pour out some liquor

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/218000-218999/218962_1_full.jpg

SiR Medic
06-30-2003, 04:14 AM
Okay...

For some reason I think this story is BS but... It's just a feeling.

Nice bit at the end where his CHASSIS was stolen from the impound lot!:eek:

furious
06-30-2003, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Team

In my opinion it doesn't matter where you park or where you live. If a true robber wants something he will more then likely get it no matter what stats its in...

Adam

Yes, but this is not gone in 60s and we don't own Eleanor so our EPs are not 'Targeted' - just nice to pickup on the way...but, what the fug I know:o

Impact23
06-30-2003, 04:17 PM
Thats exactly how I found my first 2000 Si. (EBP as well). The second FBP SI was not as bad though..... it sucks having your car jacked. It was never the same once it got fixed (the second one) and I just got rid of it. Hopefully this wont happen to my EP once Joker (I am buying his EP) hands me over the keys. ;)

siver-SI
06-30-2003, 04:58 PM
At are house we have all the heavy theft cars. My SI, my mother's BMW and my father's Chevy truck. I just hope none of this happens to me. I have been thing of making room in the shop to put my car in just so it does not get sun bleached as fast.

SinisterCivicSi
06-30-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Team

Adam

Adam, you have no clue how right you are. last night about 7-8 cars got hit in my neighborhood, all neighbors. next door both their cars got broken into, across from them got 1 car, the next 2 houses down, 2 cars, and another house down from that one, 2 of his 3 got hit.

FORTUNATLY ours werent touched that we saw, but we also have security systems in our cars, all the others i dont think did.
we had cops all over the place fingerprinting cars.

Unbelieveable.....our neighborhood has changed SOOOO much in the past year.... and on top of all that last night,
in the past 4 months, 3 of the houses i mentioned for the cars, they have had home invasions, and one of the 3 houses, got robbed TWICE in 4 months!

my husband works for brinks home security, needless to say, we got brinks ALOT of new customers.

lets hope our luck keeps going.....we need to build a garage onto our house, anyone do that stuff?? lol