PDA

View Full Version : Skunk 2 Adj. Coilover Help Please!

civic-si 2003
06-30-2003, 10:28 AM
ALRIGHT i've had these skunks for about 5 months and i just found one place that will actually will do it for $350....this sounds a littel expensive but no one else in the nashville area can do it... i was wondering if anyone else has skunks on their si and is it hard to install yourself...

jerky
06-30-2003, 10:50 AM
that is kinda expensive. i wouldn't do take it to a shop that is charging more than 160 to do the job. keep calling around. unless you have the money and don't care then go to them.

02SilverSiHB
06-30-2003, 10:51 AM
I have them. They are just the same as installing springs...they are just smaller and you have the sleeves. They are very simple. They came with directions as to what extra stuff you had to do, and even have pics showing how the springs should be.

civic-si 2003
06-30-2003, 05:42 PM
I have been looking around nashville for about 5 months now.....this is the only place the rest of the shops dont even know what the hell a coilover is....i barely have enough for it but im afraid of doing it myself can anyone show me what to do i heard you could die by one of the springs shooting out b/c of the pressure..i have the pics but the are horrible quality