PDA

View Full Version : Arospeed Coilover System

DoMahMeGok
06-30-2003, 12:55 PM
Arospeed Coilover System

has anyone had these yet? or heard of them?
are they even good? I saw them for $169 at http://www.thelowimpact.com
please give me some pointers thanks

Mugen_EP
06-30-2003, 01:11 PM
Personally I think Arospeed makes shitty products. Save a little more money and buy Ground Controls or Skunk2's. Hell anything but Arospeed.

ephatchback
06-30-2003, 01:23 PM
I have these coilovers on my ep, and I am very happy w/ them. The ride is very smooth, and they don't make any rattling noises or anything. I have my ride dropped about 3.5" and I dont scrape anywhere, or bounce all over the place. They did a mich better job making coilovers for our cars than they did on older civics.
Kit comes w/ everything you need, and they bolted up clean as hell. No hassles.
But, that's about the only thing I would buy from Arospeed.

s to the i
08-29-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by ephatchback
I have these coilovers on my ep, and I am very happy w/ them. The ride is very smooth, and they don't make any rattling noises or anything. I have my ride dropped about 3.5" and I dont scrape anywhere, or bounce all over the place. They did a mich better job making coilovers for our cars than they did on older civics.
Kit comes w/ everything you need, and they bolted up clean as hell. No hassles.
But, that's about the only thing I would buy from Arospeed.

i have them on my car and they suck really bad. i bottom out all the time and it makes a loud bang noise.

idrive
08-29-2003, 06:27 PM
it all depends on who did the install and knowing where to put the KY jelly :D

Civicvtec1ps
08-29-2003, 08:52 PM
arospeed... nah , thumbs down on suspension parts. one of my friend has it, he hate and regret about these sleeved coilovers. gc or skunk2 would be only sleeved coilovers i would buy. imo you better just save up and go with fullcoilover setup ;)