PDA

View Full Version : dyno?

surfsi
06-30-2003, 04:26 PM
This goes out to Steve, if you could please get those dyno sheets first hand! I would like to hear it from you,seeing it pull #s because I thought that I'd see my dyno when I pick up my car? Infact I'm going to call cybernation tomorrow and request I see my results before I tow it 1,ooo miles away. Your latest results of 262 whp. was my decision maker, it was after that I called and held my time slot. This is very important to me and being sponsored by them, you should get back to me, unlike your last post where you left me hanging? Thanks Rob

ssvr6
06-30-2003, 05:31 PM
I have the dyno sheets first hand, I always have. I have one with 258 and I have the one for 262. If you want to see your car get dyno'd, you're more than welcome to be at the shop when they do it.

I had things going on that were more fucking important than my turbo at that very moment. My 3 and half year old daughter had her first dance receital and I wasn't about to miss it for a turbo, a 262whp dyno or a fucking 500whp dyno.

If anyone has any questions about Cybernation's kit, call them and stop looking to me. I'll post my times, I'll post my numbers, but stop asking me about their kit.

I've said it MORE THAN ONE TIME, their kit is great, their shop is great, and their customer service is top fucking notch.

Cybernation Motorsports
954-523-8483
www.cybernationmotorsports.com

This is very important to me and being sponsored by them, you should get back to me, unlike your last post where you left me hanging? Thanks Rob

I don't owe you or anyone else shit. Let's get that straightened out from the start. Anyone that knows me, know's I'm a good guy and really easy to get along with and talk to. That being said, I'm not your fucking waiter. I didn't forget your soda, so back off.

If you have a question for me, PM me. Don't post it in on the boards. (This goes for ALL members please.)

Sorry this sounds so harsh, but this shit is getting OLD quick.

Steve

Dunrick
06-30-2003, 08:03 PM
hahahahaha

BlackNRedSi
06-30-2003, 08:23 PM
HAHA You Fukin tell him Steve!

Here I am posting this Just for steve!!!!

Steve your so F'N AWESOME!

surfsi
07-01-2003, 03:50 AM
I didn't mean to sound like a hard guy and you don't have to curse at me! I'm sorry if I sounded rough it's just that I'm dealing with a lot of shit also and my head isn't on straight. What I meant is I'm definately not siding with sfp. I'd just like to be reassured, and I would take your word over anyone elses here. Iwas being rushed out the door and had DMV on the mind. So once again sorry for sounding like an ass, I just didn't think my wording out and my feelings are still the same about cybernation! It sounded like that other guy was trashing you and cybernation and you have the right to be on the defense but I'm NOT THAT GUY!

ssvr6
07-01-2003, 04:33 AM
I accept your apology and I'll offer you one as well. I too am on the defensive since it seems that South FL is filled with nothing but punk bitches that do nothing but talk shit no matter who you are or what you have.

HomoMatrix started this and that's where it'll end since I just banned him.

Cybernation is a great company, shop, and group of guys. I have no doubts that my car is as powerful as they say. The only reason I'd consider getting it dyno'd again would be to prove others wrong...

However, I don't have to prove anything to anyone really. So I may not even do that. I'm confident in my car and if I get to run tomorrow night, it'll be VERY apparent how much power I'm making by the mph alone.

Steve

surfsi
07-01-2003, 08:06 AM
Steve I'm glad we got past this. Good luck on your run, and I also trust your numbers are on. There was a post with a guy that ran a 13.8 with a kit that produced 240 whp. so I'm very anxious to see what you turn? One other question- how strong does yur motor feel,whn and if you stomped on it did it feel reliable? Maybe cybernation could lend you a set of slicks,then you'd see some incredible times.

ssvr6
07-01-2003, 08:14 AM
I actually don't want to run drag radials or slicks yet. I'm new at this car and I'm not in the mood (or financial position) to start replacing half shafts.

The street tires will be good until I can finish my transmission work then I'll do DR's and then slicks last.

Steve

surfsi
07-01-2003, 10:21 AM
I like the idea of street tires gving you real times,and the first mod I'll make is the clutch but if there's anyone that knows of an LSD for our cars, I would love to open the tranny only once and do a double bubble, LSD & clutch. Steve this would be a great improvement considering all the added HP. Steve is the car on cybernations site yours? if not could you post pics?