PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Will Be a Grand Day

AlBlueCar
06-30-2003, 07:44 PM
Finally did it and put an order in for my Koni's, Powerslots (all around), and Hawk Brake Pads. I'm slightly giddy.:D My ride kept getting worse and worse with my Sportlines, so I can't wait to get the shocks in. Plus, the powerslots should keep me from sliding into cars (I had WAY too many close calls with my blue baby) So...what do you all tink about it?

Suk02Si
07-01-2003, 12:21 AM
Nice set up. Just rotors(oem size) and no calipers. right? Make sure u weigh the Powerslots before you install them:)

phatfreeza
07-01-2003, 12:26 AM
hehehe congrats on your purchases...

but a question...how long did you have your sportlines before the ride got too uncomfortable? :rolleyes:

AlBlueCar
07-01-2003, 12:31 PM
I had the springage for about two months or so. I think that the springs have settled and since they are now shorter in length than they were when they were first put on (they're progressive springs so I believe they settle after time) this shorter travel causes the shocks to "bottom out" (mechanic's words) and travel farther in compression and rebound than they were meant to, so I'm getting a very harsh ride and now my car darts around alot when i hit a bump. That'll all be fixed tommorrow.
And I'm only getting the rotors and red caliper paint.

AlBlueCar
07-01-2003, 08:19 PM
By the way, who wants to buy an Xbox, an extra controller, component cables, advanced av pack (s-video), Halo, Rallisport, Jet Set Radio, Pro Race Driver, and Metal Gear Solid II (PS2) and SSX (PS2)? All games are $15, Xbox and Controller is $150, Video cables are $10.

I need money for my Koni:(

PBN
07-01-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by AlBlueCar
By the way, who wants to buy an Xbox, an extra controller, component cables, advanced av pack (s-video), Halo, Rallisport, Jet Set Radio, Pro Race Driver, and Metal Gear Solid II (PS2) and SSX (PS2)? All games are $15, Xbox and Controller is $150, Video cables are $10.

I need money for my Koni:(

I want the HALO game and the video pack!

email me: pbn@roadfly.com