PDA

View Full Version : Its just not the same anymore...

TheMutt
06-30-2003, 08:43 PM
My car... I feel so bad for her. In the past month that I've had the thing I've managed to get 2 dints, one on each of the doors (never my fault, it's the crazy old people who are too big to get out of their own cars) and just the other day, for the first time, I didn't quite get her into gear because I wasn't payin attention and I grinded a lil bit. I feel soooo bad. I mean it's just not the same car I got a month ago. It's like, she's been devirginized while I wasn't looking or something. :'( I just don't think things will ever be the same, but I'll always go running back.

golferjn
06-30-2003, 08:49 PM
poor ep

STP03BlueSI
06-30-2003, 08:53 PM
i wish i had my EP..but right now i walk out to my 1992 Saturn SL1. The worst thing about it, i almost think the car has some type of feelings. Like today it was a pain to start. And well the vibration is gettin worse, i just hope it makes it to the 25th of this month.:o

I cant wait for the EP. My gf doesnt like it, because of the shifter, and how the hood (as she says it) just goes straight down.:rolleyes: Women will they ever understand why a guy loves a car, or likes to have fun in it like Auto X. But hey i love her to death.;)

AND SHE WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE EP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

EPHatchgirl
06-30-2003, 09:28 PM
hey STP- this woman LOVES her EP!!!!;) Trust me, there are those of us who love automotive beauty!!! RIGHT SINISTERCIVICSI?!?!:D

Just playin'... couldn't help it...

ep pilot
06-30-2003, 09:41 PM
Dont trip bro, My G/F hates my Ep too! says she can't stand the seats, way to firm & shes 5'1" so her head is always in a weird spot right on the red hole thing in the seat, she also cant understand why that red thing with the hole is there in the seat. I tell her it's for those who buy the car for racing & want to run a four point harness, I just get the deer in the headlights look:o

Also she complains when we take it on a road trip and says she hates how there is no center arm rest, and says the ride is too bouncy when cruising on the highway, She calls my car a nerd-mobile or Spudnick and constantly reminds me that if we get married the Ep is the first to go. Little does she know she will be the first to go;)

---Ryan

Brettnyt
07-01-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
i wish i had my EP..but right now i walk out to my 1992 Saturn SL1. The worst thing about it, i almost think the car has some type of feelings. Like today it was a pain to start. And well the vibration is gettin worse,

OOO, well i bet the girls LOVE it...

furious
07-01-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by ep pilot
Dont trip bro, My G/F hates my Ep too! says she can't stand the seats, way to firm & shes 5'1" so her head is always in a weird spot right on the red hole thing in the seat

Same here....gf is 5'1"....diff is she likes my EP more than the fuggin new bimmer we got her in Oct. She said she'll pose for my car when she's in a GREAT mood:cool: :D

TheMutt
07-01-2003, 05:34 AM
Lucky bastards... I just get that whole "But it looks like an egg!"

cbecker333
07-01-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by furious

Same here....gf is 5'1"....diff is she likes my EP more than the fuggin new bimmer we got her in Oct. She said she'll pose for my car when she's in a GREAT mood:cool: :D

Same here, except for the picture....she'll never be in a good enough mood to pose with my car. Seriously, though, she loves the car and if we're going somewhere and she's getting bored I just throw some more revs at it and she perks right up. Just like me!

SinisterCivicSi
07-01-2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by EPHatchgirl
hey STP- this woman LOVES her EP!!!!;) Trust me, there are those of us who love automotive beauty!!! RIGHT SINISTERCIVICSI?!?!:D

Just playin'... couldn't help it...

ABSOLUTELY! I LOVE MY BABY!

just watching hubby drive it away yesterday to take to the dealer for her lube job ( :D ) and man......thats a sexy car! lol

audomatik
07-01-2003, 07:09 AM
ephatchgirl... you live like 20 minutes away from me... I live in York, PA... we should try and gather up a few EPs in the area and go for a cruise sometime. I get my EP tomorrow... yay for me.

Dunrick
07-01-2003, 07:28 AM
My EP flew probably 15-20 feet in the air about 1-2 feet high and landed. These eggs are hArD BoilED!!! StRong (daniel son)

All these problems are so minor - pull your heads outa your asses! hahah

IceD out N CALI
07-01-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by TheMutt
My car... I feel so bad for her. In the past month that I've had the thing I've managed to get 2 dints, one on each of the doors (never my fault, it's the crazy old people who are too big to get out of their own cars) and just the other day, for the first time, I didn't quite get her into gear because I wasn't payin attention and I grinded a lil bit. I feel soooo bad. I mean it's just not the same car I got a month ago. It's like, she's been devirginized while I wasn't looking or something. :'( I just don't think things will ever be the same, but I'll always go running back.

thats the way it goes sometimes. no matter how much you try to avoid these problems sometimes shit happens:(