PDA

View Full Version : Eibach sportline owners how is your ride, shocks, and bump stops

siver-SI
07-01-2003, 06:13 PM
Ok I have made up mind finaly I am going to go with Eibach sportline. I am just wondering to the owners of the sportlines how is your ride and OEM shocks, and did you have to cut your bump stops?

Thanks

TEKBRAIN
07-01-2003, 07:04 PM
They say not trim the front bump stops.
And the kit comes with new rear bump stops.

02civichatch
07-04-2003, 08:00 PM
ive got the stock shocks with sportlines, and it rides like a champ! no problems at all never bottoms out not to stiff not to loose almost factory but a lil stiffer, iam going on 30,000 miles now and the sportlines have been there for the past 15,000 no bounce at all, i love them and reccomend them to anybody, but thats my opinion and this is the first lowered car i have ever had!

siver-SI
07-04-2003, 08:19 PM
Thanks. I am calling chuck tomarrow for the springs and now I just have to find a camber kit. If everything goes well I will be doing the install next weekend.

02civichatch
07-04-2003, 09:19 PM
I dont have a camber kit on mine with the sportlines. i got it dropped and brought it to an alignment shop and they said its prefect slightly off but a big bump in the road could cause that. i just put on 17 and still no camber so dont waste ur money buy somnething else or do the custom catback exhaust! its better money spent!

siver-SI
07-04-2003, 09:25 PM
I also want the kit for racing. That way when I go to race I can adjust my car. I just have to make sure I mark the bolts so I know how to get them back into the right place.

TEKBRAIN
07-05-2003, 06:00 PM
You want to race with Sportline on OEM shocks?

siver-SI
07-05-2003, 07:00 PM
No I am going to wait for the adjustables to come out. I am hearing by end of summer there sould be a few that I can buy without having to mod the car for them to fit. That is why I have not gone to the track yet. I am wanting too but once I lower the car I am woried about blowing the OEM shocks on the track. I will have to wait a few months and then get some new shocks and then go to the track.

TEKBRAIN
07-05-2003, 07:25 PM
Ok.
I'll try to go on the track too in August to test a little bit my new setup (Koni Yellow and Sportline). For the moment, it seems fine for the street.