PDA

View Full Version : Think Dent Wizards could get this out

JLannoo
07-01-2003, 09:29 PM
Here is my annoying golf ball dent I have mentioned before :(
You guys think this would be easy for Dent Wizards to get out?

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jlannoo/golfballsmall.JPG

here is another shot

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jlannoo/golfball1small.JPG

I know its small but it bugs me :(

icegrill
07-01-2003, 10:03 PM
I bet they could, as long as you can get to that area from behind the door. If they can't get at it with the door panel off don't bother or they will drill a hole in the side or bottom of the door and push it out that way.

Team
07-01-2003, 10:12 PM
they could fix that easy with no drilling, its always good when a dent is on a bent or curved serface. It will cost you about $60 to get it fixed

Adam

SHAKEnBAKE
07-02-2003, 12:10 AM
Wow, that's kinda small. But, a dent is a dent.:D

goy091
07-02-2003, 03:45 AM
psh that aint to dent! just slap some racing tape(aka duct tape) on that sucker and ur good to go! ;)

furious
07-02-2003, 04:15 AM
peeps, THAT...is a ding (not dent)...and a small ding at that;)

yeah I agree, can't be more than $60 for a paintless job..just tell them you live next to a golf club and you'll probably visit them more often if the job is good:D ;)

JLannoo
07-02-2003, 08:37 AM
Ok its a ding :)

It is small. just looks bigger the way light reflects off it. In any regard you guys made me feel better,thanks :)

jerky
07-02-2003, 09:19 AM
dude, that is a DENT. i have one similiar on my door up by the window on the body line. sucks. it is good to hear that we can get it out though. i was worried there was nothing i could do about it.

BlairSpeed
07-02-2003, 09:38 AM
DUDE! How are you still driving that thing around? Your car looks totaled to me!! :eek: I hope there wasnt a passenger in the car when the meteor hit!!! :'( I would just write your car off and start over...

TrippZ
07-02-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by BlairSpeed
DUDE! How are you still driving that thing around? Your car looks totaled to me!! :eek: I hope there wasnt a passenger in the car when the meteor hit!!! :'( I would just write your car off and start over...

wow...

just... wow...

;)

sk2oi
07-02-2003, 12:09 PM
you wanna see a dent?

here you go...

hmm..i wonder if the ding king can help me here....

kingxchat
07-02-2003, 02:38 PM

HAHAHA good one! :cool:

JLannoo
07-02-2003, 06:58 PM

I know your just being a smartass but.... It did sound like a meteor when it hit. It was loud as hell and scared the bejeesus out of both of us. :eek: :D