PDA

View Full Version : Front plate all floppy

iR-VTEC2
08-21-2002, 04:02 AM
Ok so how many of you have your front plate on? I have mine on and i used the thing that came with the car but.......its alll floppy like!

I bet it just kinda flaps in the wind. Does anyone else notice this and have found a way to fix this? I cant not have this plate on the front. Too many tickets

SBC31
08-21-2002, 06:10 AM
I've got a front plate on with the stock holder. All is fine with no complaints.

ApexinSi
08-21-2002, 06:56 AM
Mine was bent a little, I asked honda to realign it and they ended up putting a hole in my front bumper to make the plate holder strait(still crooked). When I want back to complain, the honda dealer wouldn't do a thing....really really sucks.

iR-VTEC2
08-21-2002, 03:35 PM
that........yeah...that sucks!

Mechanic
08-21-2002, 03:51 PM
Yea, my Si came with a hole drilled in the front bumper too. Perhaps most Virginia owners don't care because the state requires a front plate, and drilling the bumper is the only way to mount one. But I never put mine front plates on 'cause they are ugly. Thus, I now have a small hole in the front bumper. I don't want to go to the trouble of repairing it thought, in case I'm stopped for not having a front plate and have to put one on. Just part of life's small aggravations.

ApexinSi
08-22-2002, 07:59 AM
Thanks Mechanic, I feel better now that I know I'm not the only one with an ugly arse hole in my front bumper! :D

SpacemanSpiff
08-22-2002, 08:05 AM
Ya'll just need to move to North Carolina. No front plates required!!!
:D

iR-VTEC2
08-22-2002, 10:24 AM
aawwee yeah! But.....you have to slap a bible on there no?

HEH jk