PDA

View Full Version : ouch

styllinep3
07-02-2003, 09:03 AM
well wensday morning on my way to work i got it bad. some guy smashed into me with a snowplow attachment on the front of his truck, and almost killed me . thank god it was my work car and not my ep. well anyway i recieved a concusion, broken collar bone, top rib, and lots of cuts and brusies. anyway my point to this is that now the nice weather is hear and i cant even drive my car. i have new dc headers and a type r shift nob and boot sitting hear , and i cant even put them on . well i guess i should be glad im alive. anyway i just wanted to tell everyone that i know how bad seatbelts suck, but they told me if i didnt have one on id be dead . so i just wanted to let everyone know that they do save lives and please wear one for ur sake. i have pics of the car if any one wants to see what a snowplow attachment will do to a full size station wagon. hopefully i can get some money out of this and finally get my type r body kit .

furious
07-02-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by gabesilver02si
hopefully i can get some money out of this and finally get my type r body kit .

HAHA that's the spirit man!!:cool:

styllinep3
07-02-2003, 10:24 AM
hell yeah . that guy messed me up . anyway thanks for the support man

r3p00c
07-02-2003, 11:18 AM
my question is.... why the hell did this guy still have his snowplow crap on in the middle of the summer!? some people really amaze me.

...or maybe you meant it was just the hardware to attach a snowplow. either way though, its still stupid. :mad:

hope you feel better...

styllinep3
07-02-2003, 11:26 AM
no it wa sthe snowplow attachment. but still those are steel beams that are mounted to the frame. that like having a ram rod on the front of ur truck. well that my case

styllinep3
07-02-2003, 11:29 AM
no it was the snowplow attachment. but still those are steel beams that are mounted to the frame. that like having a freakin ram rod on the front of ur truck. well thata my case . i thisk it should be illiegal all toghter . he all most killed me, and he didnt even hit me on the drivers side . it was the passenger side. thank god or i would be dead

iVtec si
07-02-2003, 09:12 PM
sorry to hear that dood, glad your aight, hopefully you'll get some cash to put in your EP!:p

Suk02Si
07-03-2003, 05:34 PM
"ouch" is right:eek:

sorry about the accident but glad ur okay

hondafiend02
07-03-2003, 05:58 PM
i woulda been pissed yo 4 real glad 2 hear u survived tho man turn a bad thing into a good thing with tha money u get- :)