PDA

View Full Version : anyone who has ordered a set from wheelmax...please respond!!!

stocksi22
07-03-2003, 02:06 AM
so i cracked one of my 17" rh evo cp-8s and the only place ive been able to find just one is from wheelmax...so i call and they say unless i have ordered a set from them before, they cant sell me just a single rim...so if anyone could order this from me could u please let me know...ill even pay u more for goin outta ur way for a fellow ep-er...thanks a lot and either aim me at hurley9991472, email me at blackep3@hotmail.com, or call me at (909)259-1125...if someone could help me out it would be greatly apprieciated...

EPHatchgirl
07-03-2003, 05:16 AM
Hey man, I have not, but what if you lined up a buyer ahead of time, and ordered 5 wheels?

Just a thought- good luck!:)

!@#$%
07-04-2003, 12:21 AM
wheelmax messed my order up twice when i bought something from them. Wrong color....then wrong wheel all together. I wouldn't trust them with their own responsibilites. Learn from my mistake.

Mad02Si
07-04-2003, 09:03 AM
I ordered my wheels from them and got shitty customer service. They kept lying about shipping dates and then when they did ship them I got 3 wheels one week and had to wait another week to get the last one cause there one warehouse was out of stock. They have good prices but I question there customer realations.. I dont understand why they wont sale you the rim. And what color Cp-8 is it? Cause except for the black one's I have all other colors should be available some where else.