PDA

View Full Version : Finally I see my 1st EP rolling

furious
07-03-2003, 04:24 AM
I've owned my EP for about 7 weeks now I think. Before which I have never seen an Si on the street and only 1 parked at a lot. Since owning, I've seen 1 more parked and never ever one rolling...

...well, today that changed...as I was driving on the fastlane at about 80 with someone in front of me (I like to give like 3 car spaces), I looked in the rearview to find an Egg behind me (:D , I drive the NBP). Anyways, alls he did (and he looked very young (prolly 2 or 3 years my junior) was tailgate me until he had the op to swerve all through traffic w/o blinkers - riding off like a maniac for no apparent reason as he had eventually slowed down....

...well, that was the only so far I've seen...and with encounters like that, I don't care for another - hope it wasn't someone from this site cuz tailgating your own kind is lame :(

FirstImport02Si
07-03-2003, 08:27 AM
where in mass are you? i saw another black ep in attleboro last week.

oogy-boogy
07-03-2003, 09:17 AM
I hear you.....I put in a roll call in the Northeast Local Chapters (http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16630) and still haven't heard from any fellow MA'ers.

Hey Furious, you still need help with powdercoating those rims?

sintax02si
07-03-2003, 09:21 AM
that sucks.....I hope you have better experiences w/ ep owners in the future........no thumbs up or nothin...boo.

furious
07-03-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by FirstImport02Si
where in mass are you? i saw another black ep in attleboro last week.

I was from Attleboro (but I was like 8 yrs old then :D ).

If you ever see an NBP ep on 290, 495, 9, 20...between worcester and framingham...I bet that it's a good chance that it's me;) :)

for me...thumbs up always:D and none of that tailgating shitz..

furious
07-03-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy
I hear you.....I put in a roll call in the Northeast Local Chapters (http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16630) and still haven't heard from any fellow MA'ers.

Hey Furious, you still need help with powdercoating those rims?

I'm in!! I'll follow your link right afta this post..:p

powdercoating I found for $240 in worcester if I part with for 1 week....$305 in Greenfield if I part with for a day:cool: I'll prolly do the latter, but I first need to work out my transporting wheels situation:(

oogy-boogy
07-03-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by furious

I'm in!! I'll follow your link right afta this post..:p

powdercoating I found for $240 in worcester if I part with for 1 week....$305 in Greenfield if I part with for a day:cool: I'll prolly do the latter, but I first need to work out my transporting wheels situation:(

A'ight.........Let me know if your other person falls through.:cool:

shimmy_yaz
07-03-2003, 02:20 PM
I have owned mine for 2 1/2 months now and have yet to even see another EP except for the 1 that sat at my local dealer.