PDA

View Full Version : Honda Sucks!

audomatik
07-03-2003, 12:35 PM
So I go in on Monday to sign the papers and all sorts for my new EP. They can't give me a car because they sold the last one and it would take a while for a new car to get there. They were saying Wednesday. So I get a phone call on Wednesday saying that they got the car but it needed to be washed and cleaned/prepped. And then they said the only time I could pick the car up is at 8 PM because that was the last time I could meet with their financial division or something. So now, I just got a call at work saying the dealership they got the car from didn't get the title to the car from Honda yet. WTF! So now, I have to wait til Saturday because its 4th of July tomorrow. And If they don't get it then, I get it on Monday. WTF! Meanwhile, I have no car because I sold it on Tuesday. NICE! They offered me a free car wash or a free tank of gas... I'm leaning towards foglights or the carbon dash trim. What should I ask for?

STP03BlueSI
07-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Fogs or a mad discount!!;)

SinisterCivicSi
07-03-2003, 12:46 PM
sweetie honda doesnt suck, the dealer your messing with does.

i would talk to the store mgr and tell him what an inconvience this is and that you have already sold your car. he should give you way more than a dam car wash, big freakin deal. and the car comes with a full tank of gas. thats 15-20 bucks outta their pocket, thats an insult to you.

tell them that you contacted another dealer that has the car in stock and is going to give you free fogs and mats...... whats he gonna do for you since he inconvienced you so bad. i would also rub in that this is HORRIBLE customer service and american honda should know of this. You can get outta your paperwork, cause you havent gotten a car yet.

you should get what you want. dont settle for no dam wash or gas.....thats a total joke. how bout free gas for a year??! LOL

furious
07-03-2003, 12:47 PM
silver engine cover, floormat set, and wheel locks, maybe CF-look dash...(but, they usually have to order some of these and would also take sometime though that wouldn't stop you from getting the ep to drive off with 1st ;) )

AlBlueCar
07-03-2003, 12:55 PM
I wouldn't get the "Carbon" trim, it has gaps between the knobs and it doesn't have the carbon fiber sheen, its just a $200 piece of black plastic with gray spots on it.

r3p00c
07-03-2003, 12:57 PM
are you buying from apple honda? before i bought mine, i went there, and just wasn't treated as well as i was at jones honda in lancaster. apples prices are usually just a little bit lower, but in my experience the sales people aren't as helpful at apple, and a little more pushy. i'd still be goin to jones for oil changes if i wasn't an hour and a half away now...

audomatik
07-03-2003, 01:03 PM
Yeah. I'm buying from Apple Honda. They've been really great until I actually tried to buy the car. All this could have been avoided if I would've went into the dealership 2 days earlier. Thats when they sold the other Blue Si. I already get mats and I just found a person that is selling real carbon fiber dash trim kits so I think I'm gonna be brave and either ask for the engine cover or the foglights. I can't pull the "I'm going somewhere else" shpeel cause I already put a down payment on the car and they had to get the car from another dealer. Its not their fault, it's Hondas fault for never giving the original dealership the title.

SinisterCivicSi
07-03-2003, 01:05 PM
it actually is the dealers fault, if they were thorough enough, they would have known that all the paperwork wasnt there for the car.

audomatik
07-03-2003, 01:06 PM
werd

Zigen5
07-03-2003, 02:29 PM
Yeah, your dealer sucks!!! Hahhaha, free tank of gas and car wash? Hahahahahahah, is that dealer a joke? My dealer gave me a free tank of gas and lets me wash it whenever I want... I love my dealer.. Well, so far..LoL

SIbeau
07-03-2003, 02:29 PM
Heheh, when I called Apple Honda looking for my Si I lowballed the hell out of them and the woman actually said "sir, there is no way I can even come close to that figure". So I hung up and called Bobby Rahal who said "Sure, we can do that". They also threw in wheel locks, floor mats, mud gaurds for free. Later on that day Apple calls me back and says "we can do $150 over your asking price". I just laughed at them and hung up. Bobby Rahal up here in Carlisle is hands down the best Honda dealer around this area. Take whatever Apple quoted you and call Bobby Rahal. Ask for Greg Willis and see what he can do. They got me my Si in 1 day.

audomatik
07-03-2003, 04:42 PM
i'm already to far in to go to another dealer... i mean, i'm just waiting on the title to get there... i would have the car by tomorrow if it weren't a freaking holiday...