PDA

View Full Version : I've just one thing to say

chet
07-03-2003, 05:49 PM
This Sucks!!

I went to a thread I posted and noticed that two of our members commented on the fact that the pics were gone, "I don't see any pics" -- that type of post. I think it was Chunky who also added, "Yeah, I went to Chet's member's rides thread and there were no pics there either." You get my point. So I was wondering. . .WHY?? Has anyone else had this problem? Is someone fucking with me? Or was it just the problems that ephatch.com is having with vBulletin or whatever. . .

Suk02Si
07-03-2003, 05:52 PM
I think all attachments were lost while ephatch was having problems.

I didn't get to see Alyssa Milano's boobie:(

02SilverSiHB
07-03-2003, 05:57 PM
yeah, all pics were lost from what I've noticed. I haven't heard anything from DTH. Hopefully they aren't lost for good. We were kinda spoiled anyway using ephatch for our service of posting pics. :(

Peking
07-03-2003, 05:59 PM
I didn't get to see the boobies either :'( Now my life is meaningless.

Oh God, Who's the Boss...:p

Jon

chet
07-03-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Suk02Si
I think all attachments were lost while ephatch was having problems.

I didn't get to see Alyssa Milano's boobie:( . She looked like she was happy to show it to ya!! I think she enjoyed the attention she was receiving.

Its the easiest way for me to attach pics, I guess I will go back and try to re-insert.

SinisterCivicSi
07-03-2003, 06:01 PM
OMG i gotta repost all those funny gifs' i just put up....they are too funny not to see.

yeah the site was down for a while, DTH did what he could to get it up and running again. minor inconvience for us, we just have to delete our old threads and start over or repost in the old thread, no biggie.

02SilverSiHB
07-03-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by SinisterCivicSi
OMG i gotta repost all those funny gifs' i just put up....they are too funny not to see.

yeah the site was down for a while, DTH did what he could to get it up and running again. minor inconvience for us, we just have to delete our old threads and start over or repost in the old thread, no biggie.
and find a host like imagestation to put up your pics. I tried attaching pics...no can do. or can we now...let's try here

02SilverSiHB
07-03-2003, 06:04 PM
well...I guess we can :D

Suk02Si
07-03-2003, 06:09 PM
something is blocking my view of the car

02SilverSiHB
07-03-2003, 06:10 PM
She said: "Now let me see, what could that ever be?"

ep88
07-03-2003, 06:11 PM

check out the alyssa milano thread...i posted 1 pic ;)