PDA

View Full Version : Which wheels to buy...?

gamefreak
07-04-2003, 05:42 PM
I'm looking into buying some 17's here in about a month or so and wanted to know what brand and size do all of you prefer. I was originally looking more towards 18's, but decided 17's might be a little bit more towards speed and looks, then just, well..looks. That is of course any of you can give me a reason to get 18's instead. I've really like the design of tenzo wheels and konig. But if you had the cash to spend on the perfect wheels you've always wanted, what brand would you go with. I here that volk's are awesome. Any other brands out there that really reign supreme. Any advise or comments would be welcomed.

02SilverSiHB
07-05-2003, 08:37 AM
if I had the money to burn, I'd go volk or advan. I like those brands.

For more affordable. I would go enkei, arospeed, konig, 5zigen, velox, racinghart/RH Evolution.

Team
07-05-2003, 11:04 AM
Just alittle opinion I have on buying wheels... you do what YOU want, its good to have other peoples opinions but you get the rims that you like best..

Adam

02SilverSiHB
07-05-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Team
Just alittle opinion I have on buying wheels... you do what YOU want, its good to have other peoples opinions but you get the rims that you like best..

Adam
yeap. I went through a ton of, "hey which rims to buy?" posts and ended up getting something I liked and that no one had, and no one even gave an opinion about.