PDA

View Full Version : Just a Thanks to the EPHatch.com people!

STP03BlueSI
07-05-2003, 01:49 PM
OK i see that there are alot of "hate" threads goin on and i bet this one is in the wrong spot(if so move it). Well this is one thanking the people who keep an eye out and designed this site!

I have been on many forum sites. And yea you do run in to the jerks and others. But there are abunch of good things to (some) of these forums. This one i seem to like it the best i have changed my Homepage from MSN to this one. Yea i am on 56k(grr), and it takes abit to load, or the page is having problems(doesnt every computer have a problem?). But all in all this is a great forum, alot of info about parts, warrenty issues, and all around fun with the Ep.

I have also learned alot about the EP, which in 20 days i will be going a purchasing.

SO THANKS TO THE PEOPLE THAT DESIGNED AND MANAGE EPHATCH.COM AND THE PEOPLE THAT POST GOOD THREADS AND HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

If ne one would like to add ne thing(hopefully nice), please feel free to!

(Btw i am not kissin ne ones butt. I just think they deserve it.)

VBSI
07-05-2003, 02:04 PM
I agree. Good work and keep it up.

SinisterCivicSi
07-05-2003, 02:08 PM
lots of love here, its all about respect when you break it down. if someone is disrespectful to someone else your instigating a fight.....plain and simple. anyone that knocks a newbie for askin a question or even an established member is being an ass.....plain and simple. if its a repost, just say so you dont have to be a jerk about it. if its a dumb question in your eyes, its not to theirs.....no question is a dumb question, only the dummy that doesnt ask.

everyone starts somewhere.....give ppl a break.

and congrats on your soon to be purchase! i take it your getting a blue one. would love to see pics when you get it.
did you have one before? wish i could remember every members story......too many

STP03BlueSI
07-05-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by SinisterCivicSi
and congrats on your soon to be purchase! i take it your getting a blue one. would love to see pics when you get it.
did you have one before? wish i could remember every members story......too many

as of right now i own a Saturn SL1 1992(i call it my Type R). But yea i will have pics the day i get the car! i cant wait my gf is tired of hearin about it:D

SiR Medic
07-05-2003, 02:20 PM
:eek: Hollee Crap!

Someone actually posted a positive post!

Will the wonders never cease?;)
J/k!

Nice to have guys like you onboard dood!:)

SinisterCivicSi
07-05-2003, 02:20 PM
i used to work for saturn.....how much do you hate ooops i mean like it? j/k

STP03BlueSI
07-05-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by SinisterCivicSi
i used to work for saturn.....how much do you hate ooops i mean like it? j/k

I actually kinda like it. I work for Saturn, Mitz and Olds.(it is a 3 car dealership). Love it everyday i see something new. Sellin parts is a easy job...but i have one complaint about it the pay sucks.:(:(

cbecker333
07-05-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by SiR Medic
:eek: Hollee Crap!
Someone actually posted a positive post!

Hurry! Lock it! Before it gets out of control!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

:p :p :angel:

chunky
07-05-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
OK i see that there are alot of "hate" threads goin on and i bet this one is in the wrong spot(if so move it). Well this is one thanking the people who keep an eye out and designed this site!

I have been on many forum sites. And yea you do run in to the jerks and others. But there are abunch of good things to (some) of these forums. This one i seem to like it the best i have changed my Homepage from MSN to this one. Yea i am on 56k(grr), and it takes abit to load, or the page is having problems(doesnt every computer have a problem?). But all in all this is a great forum, alot of info about parts, warrenty issues, and all around fun with the Ep.

I have also learned alot about the EP, which in 20 days i will be going a purchasing.

SO THANKS TO THE PEOPLE THAT DESIGNED AND MANAGE EPHATCH.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

If ne one would like to add ne thing(hopefully nice), please feel free to!

(Btw i am not kissin ne ones butt. I just think they deserve it.)

what about thanking the members at large?

this site wouldn't be what it is w/o the quality members that are here.

Peking
07-05-2003, 04:14 PM
Chunky's right. Don't let the actions of a few, warp the view of ephatch as a whole.

Jon

STP03BlueSI
07-05-2003, 04:48 PM
fixed:D

SmoothOperator
07-05-2003, 07:02 PM
This thread won't get nearly as many posts as the negative ones. I heart conflict! :D just kidding. There has been a lot of stink on this board lately. It is refreshing to read a thread like this.

EPHatchgirl
07-05-2003, 07:05 PM
Yeah well, I got love for EPHatcher's. I never felt so welcomed on a forum, and I (98% of the time) have gotten nothing but REALLY useful information, and constructive criticism... GROUP HUG!!:D :D

IceD out N CALI
07-05-2003, 07:18 PM
your welcome (adjusts his tie) j/k;)

SiR Medic
07-06-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by cbecker333

Hurry! Lock it! Before it gets out of control!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

:p :p :angel:

:D LOL!

*SiR Medic runs around in circles, arms flailing*

"Wooo-wooo-wooo-woo-woop!"
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/drallen/public_html/zoid_bade.gif

Jodster
07-06-2003, 05:09 AM
Hahahaha:D

SinisterCivicSi
07-06-2003, 11:01 AM
sir medic, everytime i watch futurama and see that lobster doctor guy (cant remember his name) i think of you. lol

TrippZ
07-06-2003, 11:33 AM
it's Dr. Zoidberg lol

I think that we need to thank the members (not necessarily me 60% of my posts is me whoring) for contributing to the site!

yakov456
07-06-2003, 07:54 PM
Since I joined ive had to visit the site every freakin day. Tons of useful info and interesting, fun people. Thanks to everyone for giving me a reason to use my computer.:D

chubbychu
07-06-2003, 08:09 PM
yea...i would feel bad if i didnt contribute to this post...this place keeps me entertained for hours upon hours...its cooool! thanks to members...mods...and admin...your like my family away from home.

codepig
07-07-2003, 07:36 PM
I'll raise a glass to this site also cause:
- I've learned a TON about my EP and cars in general

- I've read some damn entertaining threads (my favourite is still the maxima war that brought Iownamaxima on board)

- 90% of the time newbies or newbie type questions are answered respectfully which is good cause everybody can stand to learn somethin new

STP03BlueSI
07-07-2003, 07:45 PM
I just want to Thank everyone that has posted(and read),this and other good posts on this site.

This post made my day after having another bad time at a honda dealership.:'( (almost made me not want to buy a car).

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!