PDA

View Full Version : Question about quality rims

c0mf0rt
07-05-2003, 05:36 PM
I just got a set of 18" Racing Hart C2 Evo's from somebody today and put them on my EP.... I have a question though... I understand a large rim that is lightweight and costs more... but why would a wheel that heavy still be so expensive.... it can't be just for the "name".... I also noticed they seem lighter than cheapy 17's that I had on before.... but that doesn't make since cause these Hart's are HEAVY...... somebody explain this to me....

02SilverSiHB
07-05-2003, 09:31 PM
My only guess is the finish on the coating. Meaning that it will last longer on racinghart/RH Evo. rims...I guess

ep3guy
07-06-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by c0mf0rt
I just got a set of 18" Racing Hart C2 Evo's from somebody today and put them on my EP.... I have a question though... I understand a large rim that is lightweight and costs more... but why would a wheel that heavy still be so expensive.... it can't be just for the "name".... I also noticed they seem lighter than cheapy 17's that I had on before.... but that doesn't make since cause these Hart's are HEAVY...... somebody explain this to me....

Thanks for informing me about this. I held the wheels for you after you said you were interested. You never responded to my second e-mail. Now, I gotta go back to finding who the other people that e-mailed me are. Let me know about this next time please.

SinisterCivicSi
07-06-2003, 10:49 PM
that was pretty cruddy......