PDA

View Full Version : Night Hawk Black color

Whoisray
07-06-2003, 10:45 AM
On the manual it says the color code for our cars is on the door jam. I was looking at it today and didn't see anything on the label.

What is our color code? Also does the Night Hawk Black for all Honda cars the same as the SI?

Thanks

ep88
07-06-2003, 11:48 AM
it's on the door jam --- B92P ;)

JLannoo
07-11-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Whoisray
Also does the Night Hawk Black for all Honda cars the same as the SI?
Thanks

I would think so, My '93 del Sol has the same paint code for Milano red as the new Canadian SiR

Ocelaris
07-14-2003, 12:53 PM
I was able to find a small bottle of the NBP single stage paint at an auto store, so I'm assuming it's not a new color... Though mine did NOT have any paint color label on the door jam, and even had the guys at the auto paint store come look... so thanks for the # :)

Jpax
07-14-2003, 05:57 PM
you can get it from any dealer they have them in stock and are around 5 bucks us, for the bottle. there perfect match also. :)

Ocelaris
07-14-2003, 08:59 PM
The bottles you get at the dealership may be more exact... maybe... but I was just saying the plastic-kote brand ones I got at pep-boys are very liquidy and you can shoot it with an air brush / spray gun with a little lacquer thinner. Or at least that's what I'm doing, painting my silver accents NBP :-) Happenend to scratch my dash a little.

Paxie, did you see my dash console swap? It was partially inspired by your first LEDs... or at least copying you is how I figured it out...

http://www.k-series.com/tech_detail.php?Tech_ID=EP_CON_LITE_SWAP

doh, are you the admin of k-series.com ? saw it in your name... maybe you'd already seen it then... lol