PDA

View Full Version : Great sightings this weekend!!

Acidburn
07-07-2003, 12:37 AM

Friday, I saw an blue STI on gold rims on the 405 north freeway at 3am. I pulled up next to it just to check it out, and I guess he thought I wanted to run...he took off so fast, I didn't even have time to press the gas
:D Damn those care are sexy, SEXY!!

Sat, I saw an yellow EVO VIII sittin outside spearmint rhino in LA. :o

Then to top it off, I pulled up to an RX-8 in Palos Verdes on Flower st at the light at 11pm. He started revving, and I was like awww sh*t, i'm gonna get raped. I got a good launch, I BARELY pulled ahead at the top of 2nd, then I just got spanked - mean SPANKED!! Those cars are SEXY!! :D

That's all, hope you guys had a great weekend, I certaintly did. Except for the bottle rocket that flew through my hair and fried half my hair
:confused:

SHAKEnBAKE
07-07-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Acidburn

Sat, I saw an yellow EVO VIII sittin outside spearmint rhino in LA. :o

And I believe you were just strolling around?:o :D

Suk02Si
07-07-2003, 12:43 AM
... Except for the bottle rocket that flew through my hair and fried half my hair

glad it didn't fry your face:D

IceD out N CALI
07-07-2003, 12:49 AM
be careful with those rockets;)
nice sightings by the way:)

Acidburn
07-07-2003, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by SHAKEnBAKE

And I believe you were just strolling around?:o :D

No way, I got a 50 dollar lap dance lol

RacingCivicSi02
07-07-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
be careful with those rockets;)

Those bottle rockets went up and came back down and hit the house. i thought it was going to chase us.

cj miller
07-07-2003, 02:54 AM
nice weekend here. nice sightings.

TheMutt
07-07-2003, 05:46 AM
Wow I wish I ran into cars like that on the road. I had to park next to a WRX jus kuz I thought it was so pimp :p

cbecker333
07-07-2003, 06:10 AM
That's all, hope you guys had a great weekend, I certaintly did. Except for the bottle rocket that flew through my hair and fried half my hair

I drove to a poolside kegger and some dingleberry tried to throw a huge bottle rocket after lighting it, but instead he threw it into a fence and it chased several of us until exploding a couple feet away from me :eek:

BlackFL2k2Si
07-07-2003, 06:44 AM
I saw a couple of EPs this weekend, but nothing too exciting.

ep pilot
07-07-2003, 06:56 AM
Funny, my trip to L.A. this past weekend I saw six Ep's total, Saw a white one all stock in Downtown near the Staples center, two latinas driving it.

One on the 60 headed to West Covina, then the other four on
I-5 on the way back to Sacramento

-Ryan

It seems like the biggest new trend in L.A. is those new Scion X/B's I saw a new one on nearly every block?? All had hudge rims or were lowered and tricked out? I don't think they will be that popular in the north though.

golferjn
07-07-2003, 08:40 PM
yup, nice sightings. yum for all those cars