PDA

View Full Version : Good shop in MA/CT?

oogy-boogy
07-07-2003, 01:15 PM
Since I'm normally a "do it yourself-er" I don't know of any good local shops. Anyone have any experience with local shops in the area? I live in Western MA (Westfield / Near Springfield) and was looking for a good shop to put in some springs (E-bach Pro Kit). I'm willing to take a drive in order to find a good shop - Just need someone who's had experience with one of the locals. I really do not want to take on the task due to the numerous horror stories that I've read. Not to mention that I do not have the most ideal tools for the project.

Thanks everyone!:D

Mongoose
07-07-2003, 02:42 PM
WWW.PFMODIFY.com

They are in Boston There techs are the best

Puffs
07-07-2003, 02:52 PM
Saweet, I was lookin for a shop in the boston area too!

I mean, I might do the install with my dad, but good to know there is a backup.

Eeekk, the link didn't work.

oogy-boogy
07-07-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Mongoose
WWW.PFMODIFY.com

They are in Boston There techs are the best

Thanks but I can't seem to get the link to work.... :'(

oogy-boogy
07-08-2003, 07:08 AM
Bump....

Any others?

foilpan
07-08-2003, 07:21 AM
there's performance racing in methuen, though it's right near me and not even close to westfield.

they're quick and seem to do decent work for cheap. i haven't had any real complaints (i guess).

performance racing: 978-688-1290

there are some other places around here and in lowell, too. i haven't dealt with them yet. there's always your local hispanic garage, too... :rolleyes: i think some of them are one step away from being chopshops here in lawrence.

oogy-boogy
07-08-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by foilpan
there's always your local hispanic garage, too... :rolleyes: i think some of them are one step away from being chopshops here in lawrence.

:D

Sounds like every place in Holyoke...I'm Hispanic myself but wouldn't trust any of the guys I've seen at the 3 shops I've gone into in that area. Thanks for the reference. I'll probably give them a call if I can't find any other place locally.

RyteN2Ep3
07-08-2003, 12:36 PM
i've got my springs (tein s-tec) installed at my friends shop in Lowell,MA

Bokor Auto
978-459-8121

you can ask for Ra, if your interested!

here's some pics of my ride

http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=14600

good luck with the drop ;)

oogy-boogy
07-08-2003, 12:49 PM
Thanks........By the way - Love your EP. That is one nice looking silver SI. I'm so happy I picked up a silver one.