PDA

View Full Version : My Big "H" fell off or was stolen

02NITEHAWKSi EP
07-07-2003, 03:13 PM
The big "H" and base is missing off my front grill. I Really think it fell off because the base was gone and there was no damage to the the rest of the grill.

Does anyone know where I can get the OEM "H" and base from? I had mine painted in red because I liked the texture of the little X's in the back compared to the flat red JDM one.

There was a website for OEM Honda products but I can't find it. Does anyone know what it is? My dealer is charging me $41.00 for both the chrome "H" and the Black base.

IceD out N CALI
07-07-2003, 03:37 PM
could check ebay. actually someone here probably could sell you theirs (ones that got the type R badge)

02NITEHAWKSi EP
07-07-2003, 03:46 PM
Ebay has just the Red H not the base. I lost the base that the H goes mounted on.

Thanks IceD out N CALI for the following Idea....

Does anyone want to give up their stock "H" and base?:)

IceD out N CALI
07-07-2003, 03:49 PM
no prob, anytime. if no one else by you can sell it, let me know i got one sitting on my desk collecting dust

VBSI
07-07-2003, 08:31 PM
It comes off that easy? I wish mine would fall off.

toe knee
07-07-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by 02NITEHAWKSi EP
The big "H" and base is missing off my front grill. I Really think it fell off because the base was gone and there was no damage to the the rest of the grill.

Does anyone know where I can get the OEM "H" and base from? I had mine painted in red because I liked the texture of the little X's in the back compared to the flat red JDM one.

There was a website for OEM Honda products but I can't find it. Does anyone know what it is? My dealer is charging me $41.00 for both the chrome "H" and the Black base.

Here is a link

H= $10.13
Base= 17.97

Hondaautomotiveparts (http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp inputstate=5&catcgry1=Civic&catcgry2=2003&catcgry3=3DR+SI&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=FRONT+GRILLE)

I like this site becuase it has oem stuff for cheap .

02NITEHAWKSi EP
07-08-2003, 07:22 AM
azn_supa_star01 Here is a link

H= $10.13
Base= 17.97

Hondaautomotiveparts

I like this site becuase it has oem stuff for cheap .

Thank you, thank you, thank you,:D

blueiedgod
07-08-2003, 10:21 AM
here is few other

www.h-parts.com they are in Oklahoma
www.handa-accessories.com they are in California
www.fairhondapartsforyou.com they are in connecticut (bought my Si from them)
www.collegehillshonda.com
www.manhonda.com

or your local "friendly" dealer will sell you the base and the H.