PDA

View Full Version : vent-like thing next to key ignition?

pLopSI
07-08-2003, 02:45 PM
There's this vent-like thing next to the ignition? Air doesn't come out of it nor does sound. My friend tried talkin into it... but no luck... :rolleyes: So wut is it or wut do u think it is?

Brettnyt
07-08-2003, 02:54 PM
coin holder ;)

Dont put coins in there

Its a good question, i believe we decided that it was a sensor incase climate control was offered with the Si....

JLannoo
07-08-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by pLopSI
There's this vent-like thing next to the ignition? Air doesn't come out of it nor does sound. My friend tried talkin into it... but no luck... :rolleyes: So wut is it or wut do u think it is?

I read its the cover for a automatic climate control sensor that we dont have.

so its just a useless doo-dad on our Ep's

pLopSI
07-08-2003, 03:05 PM
THAT'S A FREAKIN COLD HOLDER?!?! So if i put coins in there, will they come back out or will it jus fall into the engine bay or something?

Brettnyt
07-08-2003, 03:13 PM
THAT'S A FREAKIN COLD HOLDER?!?! So if i put coins in there, will they come back out or will it jus fall into the engine bay or something?

It has been tried, LOL.... i think they just go into... hmm... good question... prolly just directly to someones bank account... :)

cj miller
07-08-2003, 03:15 PM
Coin Holders Are..........C0ol!!

EPHatchgirl
07-08-2003, 03:22 PM
Hmmm... or it COULD be that you have to rile it up for it to talk to you... right Kit?;)

pLopSI
07-08-2003, 03:25 PM
umm... that isn't a coin holder, guys... lol. I tried puttin a nickel in n' i didn't kno where it went, so i had to open the fuse cover to reach n' get the nickel back out. It seemed like a coin holder since the slots were big enough for quarters, dimes, n nickels.

JLannoo
07-08-2003, 03:48 PM
umm... that isn't a coin holder, guys... lol. I tried puttin a nickel in n' i didn't kno where it went, so i had to open the fuse cover to reach n' get the nickel back out. It seemed like a coin holder since the slots were big enough for quarters, dimes, n nickels.

Everyone was just being sarcastic LOL :D

BSEVEER
07-08-2003, 03:59 PM
It's a question generator.

Brettnyt
07-08-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by BSEVEER
It's a question generator.

hmmmm.... (ponders) Nah....

VBSI
07-08-2003, 06:57 PM
I noticed that your steering column is gapped by the ignition. Mine came that way-did yours?

shimmy_yaz
07-08-2003, 08:15 PM
mine came that way too except my gap is alot bigger than that.

furious
07-09-2003, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by VBSI
I noticed that your steering column is gapped by the ignition. Mine came that way-did yours?

mine did too...but I took it in and found out that they fugged up the plastic snap-ons when they installed my factory alarm LED...had them order me new ones and replaced under warranty for their fault...now, PERFECT FIT:cool: could maybe fit like a piece of paper in..