PDA

View Full Version : anyone have aem cai directions to email me

styllinep3
07-08-2003, 04:02 PM
well i ve had my aem cai sittin in my room for about 3 weeks waiting for the install. i havent been able to cause i got real banged up in a car accident at work. i think im starting to feel healthy enough to attemp it now. plus im dying to see the difference compared to my short ram. i got it real cheap on ebay used. everything is ok except the filter a little banged up . thats ok cause i have a brand new kn filter to replace it. my question is does anyone still have thier aem cai install directions cause thats the one thing he didnt send. i know the basics . i just need to know where to mount it . so if so one could scan them and email me that would be awsome

thanks

heihei0330
07-08-2003, 04:15 PM
go to projects on the top of the webpage, they have a very clear demostration. Good Luck. I just installed one using the instrustions.

Terence

styllinep3
07-08-2003, 04:22 PM
great thanks man . i did my short ram and that was easy . but i was looking at this and really couldnt get an idea of where it mounts . so thanks man

styllinep3
07-08-2003, 04:29 PM
dumb question but whats the website address. i did a search on goggle and came up with nothin

thanks

Mugen_EP
07-08-2003, 04:32 PM
Click here for directions

http://www.ephatch.com/projects/aemcoldair.htm