PDA

View Full Version : It's about time.........

icegrill
07-08-2003, 09:09 PM
Heres a pic of my JDM Honda access visor install. I had these since February but they never made it on my silver ep. They really are sweet looking. You can't even compare them to ventshade. As mentioned by swapp, the tape sticks like a motherfu#8er but I think the install is fairly basic. Do it when it is hot out so you have a chance at repositioning with a hairdryer if necessary as i did on my first side. :( But any install where you don't wreck the piece or the car is succesful:angel: Turned out very well for no instructions and measurements plus it's so sweet to have you windows cracked when it's raining.

ULTRAMANIA
07-08-2003, 09:11 PM
how much was that mod? personally any price would have been to much.. i'm not feeling it.. but yea.. who cares what i think... heh

IceD out N CALI
07-08-2003, 09:16 PM
cool, how are you liking it so far?

Suk02Si
07-08-2003, 09:19 PM
wow, they're fatter than I thought

icegrill
07-08-2003, 09:21 PM
Had em on a week and am really liking them. I like the way they look without tints. Very subtle and streets of Japan looking. Laugh if you want, but just about every damn car in Japan has oem visors. I was hesitant at first but once I saw them on a white ctr posted awile ago. I was convinced they were sick.

icegrill
07-08-2003, 09:29 PM
Heres a side view: My final mod is the Mugen grill if I ever get it. It's been on order for two weeks:'(

IceD out N CALI
07-08-2003, 09:38 PM
very JDMish;)