PDA

View Full Version : Did you guys know Progress also make sway bars for our cars?

02SilverSiHB
08-22-2002, 01:04 PM
I've been emailing progress about my springs. (if you didn't see the thread, I was asking about how much to trim my bump stops). Anyway they told me they have 27mm front sway bar and a 22mm rear sway bar for our cars. They will be updating their website soon to show the items. www.progressauto.com
Only thing is, ordering directly from the company tends to have higher prices, so hopefully someone will start selling these for cheaper.

SiCivic2k2
08-23-2002, 12:02 AM
I bought a set of Progress springs for $179.00 at a local parts store. They want $125 to install them though!! I guess I'm going to look into doing this myself unless I can find someone to do it cheaper. That's ridiculous. Is it really that hard that they have to charge you $125 or is it just time consuming. Anyone have any info. on how to do this? Thanks in advance.

SiCivic2k2
08-23-2002, 12:25 AM
Okay, I just found someone else posted this question already. Nevermind. Looks like I'd be better off having a professional do it.