PDA

View Full Version : READ: Forum Fixed

DownTheHatch
07-10-2003, 08:25 PM
Hello, ephatchers.

Yesterday one of our forum implements went haywire, I wasn't able to salvage much because the file got corrupted, I'm not sure why, but I'm going to be sure to back up everything from now on. The good news is that the only thing we lost was everyones profiles, its a good thing thats all we lost, had it been the users, or anything more important we might have had more downtime.

Please post here if you are having trouble still logging in and what not, thanks for your patience, I sincerely apoligize for this and I'm going to work hard to prevent it in the future.

Also, the search index has been rebuilt, so it should be faster.

Jensen
Your Administrator and Webmaster

Brettnyt
07-10-2003, 08:28 PM
Thanks for workin out all the problems man, ya got yourself a nice site :)

Suk02Si
07-10-2003, 08:34 PM
Great to hear! Profiles are no biggie to update; glad nothing major was lost:eek: :)

EDIT: I can't update my profile, I get the same error:(

SinisterCivicSi
07-10-2003, 09:05 PM
THANK GOD! you dont know how boring my day was without this site to keep me entertained! being at home all day SUX!

thanks DTH for getting it back up. i havent gone to my profile - i am going now.

oogy-boogy
07-10-2003, 09:57 PM
Thanks DTH!

I forgot what I'm supposed to do having the extra 2 hours at work..........:D

IceD out N CALI
07-10-2003, 10:44 PM
good news! I was suffering withdrawl:D

chet
07-10-2003, 11:18 PM
This is basically the only site I enjoy at all. K-series is turning into a nice site, but not as much fun. DTH, keep up the good work.

crex2nr
07-10-2003, 11:42 PM
its good to be back on, i was starting to get worried! i thought i lost you guys :'( but im glad all is well!! :D

siver-SI
07-11-2003, 07:26 AM
Thanks for the hard work of getting this place back up and going. This is the one reason I will not do a forum on my site is because I am worried about crashing since all big forums I have been on crash now and then.

Thanks again

TomR123
07-11-2003, 08:37 AM
Right when I got internet back ephatch goes down, the internet gods are against me. o well I can log in now. Thanks for fixin up the site

TrippZ
07-11-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by SinisterCivicSi
THANK GOD! you dont know how boring my day was without this site to keep me entertained! being at home all day SUX!

thanks DTH for getting it back up. i havent gone to my profile - i am going now.

what the hell, i was entertaining you all the time.

jesus, I'm just everyone's bitch, aren't I.

EPHatchgirl
07-11-2003, 09:25 AM
Trippz man, you said it, not her...;)

Thanks DTH!

SinisterCivicSi
07-11-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by TrippZ

what the hell, i was entertaining you all the time.

jesus, I'm just everyone's bitch, aren't I.

oh sweetie you did and still do entertain me. i am glad to have met you. but i am multitalented, i can talk to you like i am now and post on ephatch! lol :* :*