PDA

View Full Version : Fat Dent!

SilVic
07-10-2003, 08:54 PM
My friend asked me to pick him up earlier in the day and i found out that he drove to his work. Well he was parked then he was about to pull out( he was parking w/ hood facing out), but he forgot to turn straight and hit my car. I have this fat dent on my fender, sidemarker broke and I think my bumper is off-center. The dent is about 1 inch deep. How much do you think it will cost to replace the fender, bumper and repainted? Unless someone will sell me theirs? THanks. Oh yeah he is paying for it and I would like to know where to go.

goy091
07-10-2003, 09:04 PM
www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

redronin22
07-10-2003, 09:11 PM
Get the jdm bumper an rebar from show stoppers. you wont regret it dude.

sk2oi
07-10-2003, 09:11 PM
I had my bumper replaced and painted not to long ago, which cost about $750.

SinisterCivicSi
07-10-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by SilVic
How much do you think it will cost to replace the fender, bumper and repainted?

get a quote and go from there. i would definatly have him cover it. i know thats your boy and all but dam....thats messed up. hope you get your whip fixed. sorry to hear about that.

golferjn
07-10-2003, 10:54 PM
sorry to hear about that. hope everything gets fixed quick

fishboy
07-11-2003, 10:25 AM
why didn't you get out of his way? did you not see him? some dumb bitch was backing out and didn't see me directly behind her and i was pretty close to her, she was at my passenger side. well i popped that mutherfucker into gear and got out of her way real quick. if there is a way to avoid an accident i do it.

SilVic
07-12-2003, 10:44 AM
Well, I got a quote from one of my dad's friends. He quoted me $550 for the fender and front bumper painted. I believe that is a very good price. Also is there a real JDM headlight with orange corner and black housing? Or is it just clear?