PDA

View Full Version : My 03' Civic Si

ry4nj
07-13-2003, 01:54 PM
This is my first car, my first standard.. ive ben driving probably about 2 weeks.. anyways do alot of people think this car is ugly or not? Because i can find myself driving down the rode and i get alot of looks.. donno if there saying look at that ugly car or what.. but anyways im still not a pro at shifting on hills and stuff and do most of you all drive standard?

SinisterCivicSi
07-13-2003, 02:02 PM
i have always been told that the ppl that stare comment on how "cool" the car looks. as far as transmission, the si only comes in standard.

ry4nj
07-13-2003, 02:04 PM
well i mean does everyone on this forum drive standard? not just the ppl who drive an si

TrippZ
07-13-2003, 02:07 PM
I drive standard for the most part, i drove my friends auto legend, and i ended up using 1 foot for gas, 1 foot for brakes...

Im used to using two feet :( :( :cool:

skooba
07-13-2003, 02:10 PM
haha i drove my dads tahoe the other day and when the engine sounded like it needed to shift i slammed on the brake thinking it was the clutch and reached across to the cd player looking for a shifter :o

SinisterCivicSi
07-13-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by ry4nj
well i mean does everyone on this forum drive standard? not just the ppl who drive an si

OH! lol

i mainly drive standard.... i dont drive auto unless i have to.....boring to me. plus for the reasons stated above......i keep wanting to shift the radio and slam on the brake instead of the clutch. :D

Civicvtec1ps
07-13-2003, 02:36 PM
i hate driving auto. i drive it when i HAVE to.
stick owns

JLannoo
07-13-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by SinisterCivicSi

OH! lol

i dont drive auto unless i have to.....boring to me. plus for the reasons stated above......i keep wanting to shift the radio and slam on the brake instead of the clutch. :D

Yep, Very boring for me as well. I feel disconnected driving a slushbox.

IceD out N CALI
07-13-2003, 03:39 PM
i dont think the ep is ugly, but stock height well i dont really dig that:o

Suk02Si
07-14-2003, 01:02 AM
yeah rally height sucks man

I've never owned an auto, so only manual for meee

BlairSpeed
07-14-2003, 01:18 PM
Ah memories.........:'(

I remember my first car, 1986 S-10 Blazer. It was white and it had 186k. Damn, I had alot of fun in that thing. I was dating this hotty and we would always drive to the beach and put the back seats down and oh yea.........:*

Our Si's have alot of room too if you put the back seats down but not "that" much.

phatfreeza
07-14-2003, 01:48 PM
i'm a lazy person...so i really miss my 98 auto civic sedan sometimes...especially during the two hour ride home in la traffic...but EP kicks arse!!! i love the car and i like everything about it...engine, looks, ride height (now that i've lowered it of course), it's a really cool car! congrats on your purchase!

and yeah...once you go stick, you never go back ( or it's really really hard!) GO EP'S! :p

-jorge <---- one ecstatic ep owner :cool: