PDA

View Full Version : Helms Manual

TrippZ
07-14-2003, 10:05 AM
anyone got one they want to sell? I'll be repairing my front end myself, and I want to be sure I dont f*** up like I always do.

or, if anyone has it, would they be willing to scan in some parts for me?

let me know ;) thanks

john

siver-SI
07-14-2003, 10:29 AM
Did you find out what part or parts need to be replaced or adjusted?

cbecker333
07-14-2003, 11:44 AM
Hey, sorry trippz I don't have a scanner....but I did just get the helms manual for my EP :) If you don't decide to sell your ride, you should just buy the service manual. Its a good investment and if you're a car nerd like me you'll end up just reading it for fun - especially the transmission diagrams :cool:

Hatch, Si Hatch
07-14-2003, 11:50 AM
I just ordered mine today(thanks to your previous post cbecker333). I have a scanner so I might be able to help, however it will be 7-10 days according to the site before I get it.

siver-SI
07-14-2003, 11:55 AM
Were is the best place to get a repair manual for are car. With me doing upgrades little by little I hate having to bug people asking tourqe specs all the time if I can not find them.

Hatch, Si Hatch
07-14-2003, 12:09 PM
HELM (http://www.helminc.com)

siver-SI
07-14-2003, 12:28 PM
Witch one do I get. The one that is made for the dealership or the do it your self on? Also I see there are about 9 diffrent ones witch ones has it all that you are talking about?

Thanks

TrippZ
07-15-2003, 12:46 PM
nevermind

my dad wants someone else to repair it.

:-/

no mods for a few months now.

cbecker333
07-15-2003, 01:14 PM
Trippz, maybe you should change your title/avatar, cuz I don't remember you doing any damage to your EP before you started calling yourself "teh tahrd".

Just a thought....

TrippZ
07-15-2003, 04:38 PM
i curbed my rims before

hit a weed wacker in my garage

ran my mirror into a guy that walked into cars path while i was parking in the parking lot

mmmmmmmm

slid a razor down the hatch on accident..

mmmmm...

bent my shift console, broke the shift boot

ripped my aftermarket speakers

all that before the wreck

cbecker333
07-15-2003, 04:43 PM
I stand corrected. Maybe you should just change your avatar to a picture of a rock:p hmm or marbles spilling out of a bowl....

EDITED:

I'm sitting here going over this in my head and my brain is going to explode soon....so I'll just ask you - What scenario came about that resulted in accidentally sliding a razor down the hatch? lol

siver-SI
07-15-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by TrippZ
i curbed my rims before

hit a weed wacker in my garage

ran my mirror into a guy that walked into cars path while i was parking in the parking lot

mmmmmmmm

slid a razor down the hatch on accident..

mmmmm...

bent my shift console, broke the shift boot

ripped my aftermarket speakers

all that before the wreck

Ok you are having some bad luck with this car.

TrippZ
07-15-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by cbecker333
I stand corrected. Maybe you should just change your avatar to a picture of a rock:p hmm or marbles spilling out of a bowl....

EDITED:

I'm sitting here going over this in my head and my brain is going to explode soon....so I'll just ask you - What scenario came about that resulted in accidentally sliding a razor down the hatch? lol

taking off an old ephatch decal (wanted black, not white) my mind wandered and i actually put 3 about 1 inch gashes in the back

:cool: