PDA

View Full Version : Seat weight???

toe knee
07-14-2003, 11:23 AM
I was wondering if anyone on here knows how much our seats weigh and the deminsions (sp)??? A guy on clubrsx offered me 900 shipped for them. I want to get a estimate on how much it will cost to ship the seats before i take them out. Thanks guy

Tony

Mugen_EP
07-14-2003, 11:30 AM
When I shipped the seats to Pax they were about 48 lbs for both. That is with rails.

toe knee
07-14-2003, 11:39 AM
thanks mugenep... now what i need to now is what is the dimensions for our seats??? I tried calculating the shipping price from houston to sacremento and it came out to be like 100 bucks. (estimating weight and stuff) Does that sound right??

Mugen_EP
07-14-2003, 11:45 AM
It cost about $70 with $400 insurance for each seat. I sent them via UPS and the demensions were a little too big. They said they were oversize and may not be able to ship them. If not then they would deliver them back to my house and I dont get a refund. I took a chance because Pax had been patiently waiting for my seats. Turns out I got lucky and my boxes slipped through:D

Also keep in mind I was only shipping from Southern Cali to Seattle area. So that price may be about right.;)

toe knee
07-14-2003, 11:47 AM
damn no refund... shit i hope my boxes will go through.

SinisterCivicSi
07-14-2003, 09:26 PM
i took the seats apart, and they only weighed about 25-27 lbs each with rails and sliders. ups sent them out with no probs. i paid about 35 per seat to send to california....and i am in maryland.

Team
07-14-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by SinisterCivicSi
i took the seats apart, and they only weighed about 25-27 lbs each with rails and sliders. ups sent them out with no probs. i paid about 35 per seat to send to california....and i am in maryland.

Dang thats sounds like a heck of a deal :thumbup:

Adam

SinisterCivicSi
07-14-2003, 10:06 PM
if my memory serves me correctly that is.....i sell too much crap on ebay, sometimes i just get confused. but i do remember them being less than i thought they would be in weight.

StrangeShadow
07-16-2003, 02:19 AM
900 you say...hey I can sell both my seats for one BRIDE seat woohoo!!! besides I usually don't take pasengers! and if I do they can sit in back!