PDA

View Full Version : interior detail

staticflo
07-14-2003, 08:47 PM
what do you guys use on the dash and other parts on the inside of your car to keep it clean, ive used armor all but it seems to just attract more dust, thanks for you help guys.....

AkronSi
07-15-2003, 05:54 AM
I like 303 Aerospace protectant. It seems about average to just below average on dust. And, it leaves a nice matte finish.

einszett is supposed to be really good about repelling dust. You can get it from Autopia Carcare (http://www.autopia-carcare.com)

Zigen5
07-15-2003, 06:30 AM
I use Grease Lightning Orange wipes. I was going to use Armor All, but really didn't want it to shine and attract dust. So the orange workes really well... :D

BSEVEER
07-15-2003, 09:04 AM
I like Armor All but I do it like this. Get a rag and get it really wet. Then spray it down with Armor All and wring it out. You end up with a diluted mixture so it still shines a little bit but does not attract the dust like anything full strength will.

cbecker333
07-15-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by staticflo
what do you guys use on the dash and other parts on the inside of your car to keep it clean, ive used armor all but it seems to just attract more dust, thanks for you help guys.....

I use plastic/rubber protectant (armoral) once a year and other than that, you can get the dust SUPER EASY by using one of those Swiffer dust wipes or Pledge grab-it. The sheet is charged with static electricity and pics up all the dust really well. It also does so incredibly fast and you can use one of the wipes for 2 months before it gets to coated in dust to work. I keep my swiffer in the little fuzzy tray under the driver's side cup holder.