PDA

View Full Version : Good news form D3 Automotive Designs :)

siver-SI
07-15-2003, 05:16 PM
Well got a e-mail back form D3 Automotive Designs and thought I would share it. It has some release dates. :) I do not have a price yet but I am e-mailing them back about that right now.

Thank you for your interest in our products.
Unfortunately we have had some pretty interesting
events happen over here, that have caused us to
continuously delay the release of the kits for the
EP3. We hope we are now able to move forward. We are
projecting a release of the XCB-C in 15 days and a
release of the RSTB-C in about 45 days. The FSTB-C is
going to be redesigned and we cannot project a solid
release date for that item. Please let us know if
there are any questions.
Thank you,

James Gill
D3 Automotive Designs
www.dthreedesigns.com
310-428-7716

Quicksilver
07-15-2003, 05:36 PM
Good grief! A redesign of the front strut tower brace AGAIN?!? It's been almost 6 months that I've been holding off, patiently waiting for their product to be released and now this. I think I've had it and am just going to get Neuspeed's chassis stiffening products. They may not be "as advanced" or offer the maximum stiffening, but they have a proven track record for reliability, their parts are in stock, and are reasonably priced. D3's stuff may be just as good if not better once it's released, but the treatment of it's potential customers has soured me.

Thanks for the update, siver-SI.

SmoothOperator
07-15-2003, 06:40 PM
I was hoping you were gonna tell us, that they were releasing their bodykit in urethane! d'oh!

Few of us have e-mailed them about this, with ZERO replies.

siver-SI
07-15-2003, 06:44 PM
If they get back to me on prices soon I will ask about the body kit then. I do not want to flood them with e-mails right away. For some reason they got to my e-mail in a day when most have not gotten anything yet. If I order their X brace then give me some questions to ask them. If I am on the phone buying then they better give me some Q and A time.

raiyo
07-15-2003, 11:32 PM
heheh, you guys are gonna hate me. a DELAY is good. I can pay off some of my bills. But again, man.... what's taking them?