PDA

View Full Version : Warning!!! Bad company LONG

shimmy_yaz
07-15-2003, 08:28 PM
Ok I just want to warn all of you guys to NEVER EVER do business with carxpressions.com I will tell you about my horrific nightmare.

So a little over 2 weeks ago on a Thursday I call this place up to see if they have the rims I want in stock. The guy says they don't have any in stock but to hold for a second and he would contact Tenzo and see if they could get em. So he calls Tenzo and they say that they have em in there warehouse and he tells me that they will take about an extra 3 days longer on shipping. I am like yeh sure no problem (since the other 20 companys I talked to said 3 weeks) and he takes all my info and stuff and "supposedly my rims are ordered.

Well last Wednesday I call this company up to see what the status of my order is since it has been 13 days and I still haven't heard anything. So I call at 4:45, I get the stupid "all our representatives are busy" thing, I am listening to this for half an hour. Finally at 5:15 i get to talk to a guy and tell him I am tryin to check the status of my order and he puts me on hold to check. Well 15 minutes later at 5:30 when the place closes I get booted to the answering machine. Well lets just say they got a nice message.

So on Thursday (been 2 weeks now) I call em up again and tell the guy I am tryin to check the status of my order. So he gets all my info and starts to check. What came next blew my fuckin mind. The guys like um yeah I am sorry sir there wass a problem with your credit card billing address. So it's been 2 weeks and my order is still not even placed and the bastards never even had the decency to call me. Lets just say the guy got an earful that his great grandchildren will remember. So NEVER EVER buy from these assholes.

On a better note I called Precison Installations on Thursdya night they had my rims in stock shipped them out Friday and I got em today. Hopefully I will have pics after Thursday when I get my springs on and throw on the rims.

Tenacious G
07-15-2003, 09:46 PM
sorry to hear about your misfortune. at least you were never charged, right? thanks for the heads up.

shimmy_yaz
07-16-2003, 01:40 PM
no i was never charged cuz they couldn't verify my card.

yakov456
07-16-2003, 06:24 PM
Yeah man, they definetely should have called you. I ordered something from options auto and there was a problem with my billing address. They called me the next day to resolve the problem.

shimmy_yaz
07-17-2003, 04:05 PM
When I called my order in to Precision Installations the guy called me back like 5 minutes later saying they also had a problem and he worked with me for about 15 minutes calling back and forth until the problem was resolved.

styllinep3
07-18-2003, 07:19 AM
yeah man i had a big problem with those retards at wheelmax. same thing with the billing address, then they send me some bullshit tires, and when i called to complain they kept giving me a run around, and put me on hold. i didnt get any respect from them till i freaked on some sales man and cursed him up and down. then after all that they treated me like a damn customer. for the money ur spending can't they at least try to make u happy.

well thanks for the info

oogy-boogy
07-21-2003, 07:52 PM
Yeah, you got to love those guys at Precision Installations. I bought 2 sets of rims from them and talked the guy down $30 per rim over the phone! Those guys were incredible. I called at 3 pm on a Wednesday and had my rims on Thursday afternoon. The guy even called back to confirm my order and give me the tracking number.:cool:

02TafWhtSi
07-21-2003, 09:11 PM
Well, at least you finally got em' :o

SiRman
07-21-2003, 10:43 PM
Sucks to hear you got the run around.

van_yammer
07-22-2003, 09:54 AM
It is kind of weird that you even consider that non-event a "horrific nightmare."