PDA

View Full Version : Cars and Eggs Dont Mix

k20hatch
07-16-2003, 03:43 AM
Well guys i woke up this morning to my car with eggs busted all over it...Didnt Think it didnt it or chip the paint...Well everywhere a egg hit the paint it FREAKING chipped...Why cant these people just say somthing to me...insted of messing with my DAMN car!! This sucks so freaking bad...Im just gonna stop typing now so i can keep my cool...:( :( :(

02SilverSiHB
07-16-2003, 04:32 AM
oh damn, that sucks :(

DyNastySi
07-16-2003, 05:00 AM
:( Wash that off right away. My friend's 7thgen coupe got egged at the paint faded. That sucks ass dood.

SinisterCivicSi
07-16-2003, 05:09 AM
bastards........sorry to hear that man....dam......yeah get that stuff off right away. i hope whoever did that doesnt get found out, i smell a beatdown comin......

SIborland
07-16-2003, 05:39 AM
People who do that should be shot....

redronin22
07-16-2003, 06:54 AM
any clues as to whoo did it? maybe u cut someone off in traffic?

k20hatch
07-16-2003, 09:25 AM
Na no clue who may have done it. My old car got messed with some at my house before. I guess its just because its a "fixed" up car..I dunnoo...But my old car got messed up like two nights in a row...So me and my buddy and pulling a all nighter and if then bastards come back oh man its gonna be some fun!

Makross
07-16-2003, 09:28 AM
that blows find out who did and give em the NAIL BAT

ZeRo_C0oL
07-16-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by k20hatch
Na no clue who may have done it. My old car got messed with some at my house before. I guess its just because its a "fixed" up car..I dunnoo...But my old car got messed up like two nights in a row...So me and my buddy and pulling a all nighter and if then bastards come back oh man its gonna be some fun!

You think it's going to happen again tonight? You've got my cell phone number bro.. Keep a look out, and if you see what kind of car they're in, I'll be on them! ...I'll drive through your neighborhood every once in a while tonight, if ya want. Might as well. I feel like bashing on someone anyway. lol

Anyway, I'll keep my eyes and ears open. I've got your back homie. :p

ZeRo_C0oL
07-16-2003, 09:34 AM
The more I think about it, I have a feeling this is a girl behind it all, or multiple girls... Any girls you've played lately? lmao ;)

k20hatch
07-16-2003, 09:36 AM
lol i have had the same girl for 10 months...I dunno i dont get it...I dont have any enimies...I dont start shit with anyone...but yet every car i own seems to get fucked with...:(

jerky
07-16-2003, 09:36 AM
that sucks man. i hate the little chips that form from the impact of the egg. well at least your car isn't black and maybe you can repaint your car yellow. oooooooooo

IceD out N CALI
07-16-2003, 09:40 AM
that sucks, sorry to hear that:(

SinisterCivicSi
07-16-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
The more I think about it, I have a feeling this is a girl behind it all, or multiple girls... Any girls you've played lately? lmao ;)

girl or not, you mess with someones pride and joy (car) your gonna get chin checked - sorry. i knew better when i was younger than to mess with any guys car/bike that i dated, that was a big no no . plus thats work of a coward - if you gotta issue with someone dont be a punk, just go toe to toe....at least that way you earn their respect instead of goin out like a punk...
just my 2 cents.

ZeRo_C0oL
07-16-2003, 09:44 AM
Hm, check and see if you have insurance against vandalism.. and file a police report!

TrippZ
07-16-2003, 10:28 AM
I was cruisin around a few weeks back on a friday at like midnight, and i saw 2 egged cars. I decided to go in and wake up the owners and tell them what happened. Even though I disturbed their sleep, I feel good for saving them potentially thousands of dollars of paint damage to their cars.

:)

ZeRo_C0oL
07-16-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by TrippZ
I was cruisin around a few weeks back on a friday at like midnight, and i saw 2 egged cars. I decided to go in and wake up the owners and tell them what happened. Even though I disturbed their sleep, I feel good for saving them potentially thousands of dollars of paint damage to their cars.

:)

That was nice of you.

I'd be a little bit nervous about walking up to someones door to wake them up and tell them their car was egged though... You know, if someone is still half-asleep, they might misinterpret what you said and "bus' a cap!" ;)

klik
07-16-2003, 10:53 AM
damn sorry to hear that man, good thing i have my own garage im scared to park ma car outside without sitting there all night with ma heat beside me.
in CA this shit always happen, we used to do this back in highschool with ma homeboys, is just a trip, we dont pick cars whatever we see or even a person we just throw eggs at them, but that was in high school we dont do that shit no more, that is just insane.

"GOTTA HAVE A HEAT TO PULL A LICK" PEACEMAKERS

BlackNRedSi
07-16-2003, 10:55 AM

That was nice of you.

I'd be a little bit nervous about walking up to someones door to wake them up and tell them their car was egged though... You know, if someone is still half-asleep, they might misinterpret what you said and "bus' a cap!" ;)

HAHA ide be scared as shyte to do that...prolly try to say i did it or soemthing, good look out tho!

on another note, my car was egged a few months ago...

I got home @ 1AM, then woke up the next day @ 7 for a Meet...

i got to the gas station and saw my passenger side door was egged! :(

I got all of the egg off ASAP, and yup...right by my door hinge there is a chip half circular...I just hate it soo much... I may just go get the door repaited or something....
I cant go to car shows like this!

If i ever catch this MOFO, ima bust a cap in his ace! :) :) :) :)

the JigGa mAn
07-16-2003, 11:11 AM
that sux man...the other morning my car got bologini (sp) on it luckyly it rained so the shit didnt get to dry up...i woke up pissed as hell and washed the car 3 times...sorry about what happen to your whip...if you find the bastards break there limbs one at a time...thats what i have planed for my vandles..

fkagti
07-16-2003, 11:31 AM
dude, if roanoke was closer, i'd drive down there and help you beat the shit out of those fags. Keep a close watch, i guarrantee the'll come by at least once to admire their handywork.

k20hatch
07-16-2003, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the support...You may have seen pics from where my car was so slammed...Well i went and raised it up where its not tucking anymore..:( :'( ...So i can get it in the lower part of my driveway and farter away from the damn street...Im still doing the all nighter tonight and i hope they come back!!!!!!!

cbecker333
07-16-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by k20hatch
Thanks for the support...You may have seen pics from where my car was so slammed...Well i went and raised it up where its not tucking anymore..:( :'( ...So i can get it in the lower part of my driveway and farter away from the damn street...Im still doing the all nighter tonight and i hope they come back!!!!!!!

do you have a paintball gun? if you do, just remember that once they're on your property, anything you do to them is NICE AND LEGAL :)

BlackNRedSi
07-16-2003, 12:08 PM
oooo no! this is your car?!

Shyte....when the weekend comes ill take a trip down there and sit on your front porch to see if anyone drives by...Ill a dart gun or something ready to shoot @ them....
OMG!

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/237000-237999/237944_28.jpg

k20hatch
07-16-2003, 04:28 PM
Yeah thats my car..:-(...Hehe and i do have a paintball gun!! I waxed it a few times but its not working its down in the paint. Ill try and take some pics tonight of where the egg hit!

TrippZ
07-16-2003, 04:51 PM
lol I didnt want to tell them, but i was cruising at around 10 mph (30 mph street) with my rap up LOUD. i was trying to scare someone, to let them know that i know where they live.

i saw them and i said "ah that sucks"

then i realized, i've been cruising around with my hi's on, rap up, yello car, bling bling rims, and 2 vandalized cars. someone HAD to have seen me, and seen the cars, so I decided to clear my name right off the bat

the guy was grateful that I told him :)

I'm a good boy.:angel: :angel:

yakov456
07-16-2003, 06:13 PM
I like your all nighter idea k20. If you see them get in a couple of kicks for me too.

SinisterCivicSi
07-16-2003, 07:30 PM
trippz................... sweetie............................. dear..................................

your avatar is makin me queezy...... any chance we can get something a little nicer to look at? DAYUM!
you KNOW i work in a dental office, thats like MURDER to me. :mad:

golferjn
07-16-2003, 10:10 PM
sorry to hear about that man. yes, the marker can come in handy

Suk02Si
07-16-2003, 10:28 PM
omg man, that's so f'd up. I hope you get the bastards

HK_EP3
07-17-2003, 01:55 AM
damn that sucks! but on the other hand i wish sum1 did it to my car, i dun mind having a few free mods on my car:D :D :D when u see him, tell him to come to my house and EGG MY EGG!!!

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
07-17-2003, 11:13 AM
that sux

87gn
07-18-2003, 04:17 AM
hey mike, its me black87regal, your mods banned me a while back for telling some one how to get better rts :rolleyes: so i had to make this name to reply.

if i hear any thing about your car being egged you will be the first person i tell, for some reasion when people vandalize a import :mad: i usually end up hearing about it sooner or later so ill let you know if any one runs there mouth.

some ones been trying to egg the gn and 442 for the last few months but they suck at throwing because ive found about 30 busted eggs around my cars and not even one hit it. i dont care if they do any way, aint nothen gona hert that paint job.

k20hatch
07-18-2003, 09:41 AM
Thanks man if ya hear anything tell me...Id like to catch the bastards who did it!!

TrippZ
07-18-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by SinisterCivicSi
trippz................... sweetie............................. dear..................................

your avatar is makin me queezy...... any chance we can get something a little nicer to look at? DAYUM!
you KNOW i work in a dental office, thats like MURDER to me. :mad:

are these fine young lesbians better? :)

yeah, dont forget to break their skull in for me, K20! :)

raiyo
07-18-2003, 07:27 PM
Honestly, I never knew eggs can do so much damage to a car. I always thought it was an easy way to make a prank on someone. Drive by and BAM BAM BAM.

Anyone here got that Touch of Class wax thing when you bought the car? Well, I did, will protect the paint from the eggs. Cuz bird crap and tree sap doesn't hurt the paint. If it does, you can go to the dealer and get it fixed.

k20hatch, park your baby in the garage.

ZeRo_C0oL
07-18-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by raiyo
k20hatch, park your baby in the garage.

He doesn't have a garage. A lot of people don't have a garage. I don't have a garage, either, for instance. See how that works? Not everyone has one. :eek:

raiyo
07-18-2003, 07:57 PM

He doesn't have a garage. A lot of people don't have a garage. I don't have a garage, either, for instance. See how that works? Not everyone has one. :eek:

Car cover then?

hondafiend02
07-18-2003, 08:01 PM
me and my friend did a stake out after someon broke into his eg hatch and we caught tha mother^%$# trying again we gave him a oldskool beat down wit to bats funny as hell ,u should try a stake out ther always a chance u may catch them

cbecker333
07-18-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by hondafiend02
me and my friend did a stake out after someon broke into his eg hatch and we caught tha mother^%$# trying again we gave him a oldskool beat down wit to bats funny as hell ,u should try a stake out ther always a chance u may catch them

Wow I can see how that totally made everything better. Good decision making:rolleyes: