PDA

View Full Version : Seat rails?

JDMakeover
07-16-2003, 04:34 AM
any aftermarket ones out that let you slide the seats back all the way?

chet
07-16-2003, 11:07 AM
Howard at Pole Position had found seat rails that were completely adjustable and lowered the height about 1" to 1.5", but they were nearly $250 for one seat. Pricey.

Dunrick
07-22-2003, 08:15 AM
Yeah we need a good 2" lower in our seat rails......the ep3 sits too high.....

glw
07-23-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by chet
Howard at Pole Position had found seat rails that were completely adjustable and lowered the height about 1" to 1.5", but they were nearly $250 for one seat. Pricey. was this confirmed? i must have missed it - i'm still working on my seat issues. you know of any way to reach howard?

chet
07-23-2003, 10:20 PM
I'm sure the easiest way would be to PM him. Give him a day, and then look up the ph# on the pole position website. They were just too expensive (especially since the price was for one seat). I believe they were made by J's Racing, which is why I went to Howard with it in the first place.

IceD out N CALI
07-23-2003, 10:48 PM
geez 250 a pop is steep

BlackNRedSi
07-24-2003, 09:18 AM
hmmm,

yo my passenger side seat the right side rail kinda moves...well really its the seat that moves alittle, i dont know if its the seat or the rail...has anyone had this happen to them? i think i let someone too heavy sit in that seat or soemthing...

and when i push back the passenger seat it goes back all the way, dont know whats up with that...dealer defect? think i can bring it to honda to have them check it out?

SF-SI-02
07-30-2003, 10:11 PM
I took mine to the delaer this morning, he agreed the seats were making a ot of noise, and the driver seat occasonally pops. They tightened the rails, but the popping sounds still occur. I feel it is in the angle locking mechanism, because I can feel the pop in the back of the seat. I am 180lb 6-1 and no fatties have ever sat in the driver seat, so I think mine has a problem, let me know if anyonehas been able to get the dealer to take care of this before. Also, my clutch pedal is busted (creaks and squeeks) dealer agreed to fix for free....