PDA

View Full Version : Aem Group Buy!!!!!!

eLEMENTgiRL
08-24-2002, 12:45 AM
Hey fellow EP HATCHERS.......

I was able to work out a AEM Group Buy with Element Performance (EP for short hehe) for us EPHATCH.COM member. :D

AEM CAI INTAKE (Part #21-508 available in Silver/Red/Blue)

Retail Price: $323.77
Option Auto Price : $233.00 + Shipping
EP Group Buy Price*: $215 + Shipping**

*This GB Price was based on 5+ intakes being sold...
If 10+ EPHATCH members participate in this GB, Element Performance will be able to give an even bigger discount.

**Shipping will most likely be no more then $15 (w/in the continental US). Email Element (element@elementperformance.com ) about shipping outside of the continental US.

I know Element has them in stock but dunno exactly how many of each color...so email element@elementperformance.com the color and shipping informaion if you going to participate and they will get back to you on the final price, payment options and if your application is available.

Other parts available from Element Performance for the 02 SI include Injen/Thermal/Eibach/Ground Control plus more... Just email my BF (the owner) and he will hook all the EPHATCH member the best he can. Also email me or Element if any of you interested in other GBs.

All Tx residence subjected to a 8.25% sales tax

greenguy
08-24-2002, 01:03 PM
What is your time line for completing the deal? I am interested in the AEM, but not till mid Sept.:(

X 2KS2K
08-26-2002, 06:22 AM
I'm definitely interested. I would also like to know the timeframe because this is something that I was planning on doing relatively soon. If it's going to be a month or more before we get them, I would rather just pick one up somewhere else.